Mystery Of Hidden Well Wisher

Chapter 21: Mystery of hidden well wisher

His hand were trembling and heart beat were dropping until doctor inform him she was alright. That gave him tremendous relief. His heart pain as he saw scratches on her skin. It is killing him to know he is the reason of her pain.

But doesn't she deserve all this? He should be happy whatever he wished were happening. She is in pain and that is all he always wished. She deserve it..yes she deserve it. He convince himself and took a step to go out of the room..

But in reality, he is afraid, fearful, hurt to see her fighting in pain. How badly he want to smack her, destroy her, but every-time he try, he failed miserably. He signed contract papers which specify she is his mistress for months but not once he claimed his right on her. Every-time he tried, her EYES stop him. That is the only sign that is his weakness. Arnav Singh Raizada only accomplished of wining. He never defeat. He reminded himself.

Ar...n..a..v...! Her soft whisper hit him really hard bringing him back to reality. He clench his fist.

Damn this girl..I don't want to see her bloody disgusting face! He left from there and went to the bar counter. A later while, he saw doctor coming out from her room while Aman exchanging few words to doctor.

Arnav: How is she? (He got up and went straight to them.) Answer me doctor..Tell me nothing had happen to her otherwise yo..u..u... (Aman is taken aback. His eager eyes only search one positive sign that is certainly not a good sign according to Aman. He had a fear Khushi again hurt him using his weakness. Arnav recovered once doctor went off giving assurance she is alright, just need little care.

Aman: She is fine Asr..jo log dusron ko maarte hain vo itni assani se nahi marte..(Those who killed other won't die so easily)

Arnav: Shut up Aman! (He gripped his collar getting angry..) Not a word!

Aman: I can't believe this..(He remove his hand off and laugh sarcastically.) You are worrying about that prostitute which gave you nothing other than betrayal and rejection. Did you forgot for what you had brought her here..She is your mistress..don't let her affect your heart..She is only here to pleasure you on bed..

I know! He turned to other side and closed his eyes. He was right, he shouldn't give so much importance to her, but somewhere his heart only ready to accept this fact. The word prostitute again brought back the memories of that night he witness her aweful make out with Rishab. His heart clenched thinking someone else touching her body, god knows how many times. His old wounds get freshen again. It cause gaping hole to his heart.

Aman: Don't fell in her innocence again, she is a murderer..

Arnav: Stop it! I know what I am doing..don't teach me..now get lost and leave me alone..

Aman: Fine!

Entire night Arnav keep drinking. He gulp the entire bottle following by 2nd and then 3rd.

He can hear her soft sobbing voice coming from the room. She is calling his name, there was a pain in her voice. His heart pained. One of the servant came and told him, her condition getting drastic.

Arnav: Did i ask you..get out!

Servant: But sir..she is constantly calling your name.. His sharp glare made the servant to go out from his sight.

Let her die..i don't care.. His mind told him. Another voice came and ask him if she love rishab then why she is taking my name? Why she returned to me? She had got the chance to run away but she doesn't go... why? On top of that why she stop me having sex with call girl? No! I will not get trapped by her plan. She is a murderer..She had killed everyone i loved..Everything is fake..She is using my weakness as her strength..but she is forgetting no one existed Arnav singh Raizada weakness..She meant nothing to me..NOTHING.