A Hope

Chapter 22: A hope

She smile touching the bangles adoring her, it made her drown into the past to relish the memories when he gifted her these 3 years ago through Anjali. That was the best memories she ever experience with him but it all been ruined by her own bare hands.

She shrugged those thoughts off and glanced at the place where he is in currently and call him in her soft voice. As usual he arrogantly denied.

''Laad governor..tonight you can't run away from your khushi..'' She smiled at herself tugging her hair strands. She can't wait to see him. But sooner her smile washed out from her face as her eyes cast to the newspaper.

''Yeh admi..'' She get stiffened for a moment.

''Do i know him?'' She questioned to herself. Her brain cells trying to fandom where she had seen him but could not memorize it. Casually she put it back to the place but her mind again diverted back to the same picture.

Where i have seen him..? Where?

May be in school, college or in any party?

She grabbed her head as some painful memories flashed in front of her eyes but unfortunately she cannot able to join the dots. She began to sweat and her breathing started to get heavy.

Her grip tightened around the newspaper making her restless all of the sudden.

Kaun hain yeh hamne isse kaha dekha hain..Hame kuch yaad kyu nahi aa raha.. (Who is he and where i saw him? Why i can't remember?) She began to sweat. It was quite strange though. She never felt like that before even in drastic situation she had faced in her life. She grabbed her head getting horrible pain suddenly.

She was totally oblivious about the presence of Arnav who came downstairs to lash at her but stopped by the divine beauty in front of her. He get totally lost in her. Her wearing his favorite color saree make several memories fresh. And these bangles, it stir strong desire which become hard to vanish. He clenched his fist mercilessly to stop himself falling for her.

''Ab yeh kya naya natak tumhara...?'' (What's new game?) He shouted on her face.

''Your cheap tactics not going to work upon me..'' He taunt. By getting no response, he went forward and glance at her. She half lie on the floor grabbing her head. Forgetting all, he ran to her.

''Khushi, what happened?'' He took her into his arms and patted her face. She try to speak in her feeble voice about her inner fear.

Unable to take this, he called the servant. When no one arrive on time, his blood boil.

WHERE THE HELL EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

''I gave holiday to all..'' She managed to whisper slowly peeping one eye.

What! He surely wanted to shout at her, by seeing her state he control his anger.

He get up to bring water but she stopped him not letting him to go.

''I am right here, relax..'' He wipe the sweat tenderly and keep consoling her in his soft gentle voice with his one hand caressing her back. She look into his eyes lovingly. He soothingly massage her head asking her repeatedly if she is fine. There is a worried expression on his face. Her heart jumped in joy seeing so much concern. She had hurt him numerous times yet he cared her so much. He keep asking her while she said nothing staring him. She had her eyes closed wanted to remain in those arms forever.

''What's wrong, you okay..Should i call doctor..'' She smiled in reply holding his hand.

''Stop staring me and answer me dammit..'' He get taken aback as she press him tightly, she find solace in his arms. His presence heal her wound that arise in her heart seeing that picture.