Two heart that beat as one

Chapter 28: Two heart that beat as one

She is walking aimlessly, screaming out his name with all her heart and pain. Her nervousness increases by every passing second of her life thinking what will go to happen.

Arnavjiii!!!!!!!!!!!! Only word echoing from my heart and mind. I can't allow anyone to ruin their relation. I have had enough of your hatred. I won't let anyone to create further misunderstanding between us.. Aj hum apko sach batake rahenge chahe itke baad hume apki kitna nafrat na jhelni pade.. (Today i will tell you everything about my past, what i had endure all those years even after this you would hate me i really don't care)

Sudden thunderstorm jerk me out of fear. I clutch my lehenga crying out his name.

Arnavji..please come back..Where are you? Please don't do this to me..!

I can sense something big going to happen. My shivering hands giving me clear indication of that. But I had made up my mind to get him back at any cost. Yes i will get him back..don't give up Khushi..He loves you..He loves you I have seen in his eyes..His love gave me courage to face the storm coming toward me.

Sudden drastic blast afraid me like hell. I weep. I sense my body drenched completely in snow.

No Khushi don't stop..yes I won't give up..I won't.. I said out loud motivating myself fighting with my inner fear.

Even having phobia of darkness and thunder, she continue to walk ahead in the lonely street in a hope she could get one glimpse of him.

By walking aimlessly I reached at the edge of the cliff. The same place when he made me fall and then came to rescue me. I was so los in the memories of past, didn't realized when i lost my balance, my leg slipped and i fell down.

ARNAVJIII

Reflexively, a hand caught me from falling me down. I smiled affectionately. My heart filled with joy knowing who it could be..

KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA...! Those words were like piano to me. How much i missed him he have no idea.

He held me waist and brought me up pulling me back into his arms within a sudden action. I found secure and relaxed in those irresistible arms. No place in the world made me feel so secure and relax.

''Ap kaha chale gaye the hame chodke..boliye..'' (Where you went leaving me alone) She pull him slightly and punch him with her small hands weeping in between. He held her both hands in protest.

''I got so scared..I thought..I..--

He grabbed her nape bringing full stop to her and again pushed her back into his arms..

''You thought what KHUSHI..'' His voice filled with anger and pain..

''Who the hell told you to roam like this..'' He drew her more closer not letting me to move a bit. His fear and tension clearly understood by the way he keep hugging me. Fear of loosing me.

I know i made him go through a lot all those years but i wanted to tell him I will never leave him..he is my life..I love him but words not coming out from my mouth specially when he is so much in fear. I somehow made him relax and kissed his left cheek, then right cheeks and one by one kissed all those tears that is overflowing with so much love for me. Even though he have so much hatred he never fail to show his care for me.

Khushi you are so stupid to not love him back previously, why you choose Rishab over this man?

Noticing my shivering state, he immediately remove his shirt and made me wear his shirt.

''I am fine Arnavji..I..''

''Shut up..Not a single word..''

I look into his chocolate brown eyes drowning into the heaven..I do nothing just keep staring him with unconditional love.