Table are turning

Chapter 33 A: Table are turning..

''How I'm looking Arnavji?'' With a tooty grin, She appear in the wedding attire he selected for his bride..

Arnav: Tum? WHY YOU ARE WEARING THIS ATTIRE? HOW MANY TIMES I NEED TO SHOW YOUR AUKAAN..JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE..I SAID OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

She fought back in tears.

Khushi: Arnavji! Ap aise baatein karke hamara maan kyu dukhate hain..ap jante hain na hum apse.. (Why you always give me pain..you know how much i love you) Her words been stopped when he grab her arm in his tight fist. Suddenly silence took over the place as he stared at her hard and then her belly.

Arnav: You don't love me..You only love yourself..you love to betray me..you love to have s** with-- She put finger on his lips making him go all numb. She look into his eyes with honesty. There is a pain, agony and misery.

Khushi: You really think this child is not yours..How can you think i allow anyone to touch me..You made me feel so sick Arnavji..how you going to amend your mistakes when truth come out..how you going to face our baby..he will not forgive his father for what you have done to his mother.

''Apko mujhpe bilkul bharosa nahi hain na toh thik hain..hum itna dur chale jayenge ap bulayenge phir bhi nahi ayenge..phir tadapte rehna hamare liye..'' (You don't trust me, aren't you? Fine! Your happiness is all i want..I will go far away and never show my face..after that if you call me, you won't get back your khushi..just mark my words)

Haan toh chali jao..(then just go) who is stopping you..i don't need you..did you understand..you are nothing to me. He yelled on top of his lungs that literally astonished the opposite person who just entered in his room.

Arnav!

Ananya's voice brought him back to senses. He was taken aback finding her nowhere. She speak to him something but his eyes and mind only busy in searching her. She is waiting for him to reply but all she get his silence and indifference. Like she is unwanted to him.

Ananya: ''Arnav are you listening or not? Did you hear what i said?'' He ran a frustrated hand through his hairs. It really sucks him.

''What's wrong with you..'' She wave her hand in front of his eyes. He look at her confused. ''I am talking to you since long times..did you heard what i said..Where are you lost?

Arnav: ''Huh..emm.. I didn't heard.. what you are saying?''

Then he noticed the wedding attire she is holding. She look at him gloomily feeling bad to not able to wear this attire. He touch it slightly and wondered how beautiful Khushi looking into this...an angel.. A sudden anger enraged him. He closed his eyes and cursed himself..Again her face..Everywhere only khushi..khushi and khushi..

He bang his hand somewhere that made her puzzled. She get sad and tell him the problem she is getting to fit herself into this.

Khushi: ''Dekha Arnavji humne kaha tha na..Ap sirf hamare hain aur hamare hi rahenge..yeh dulhan ka joda sirf hamare liye bana hain aur ap bhi hamare hain..DM ka ishara samjhiye aur hame barbad hone se bacha lijiye..hum maar jayenge apke bina..abhi bhi waqt hain rok dijiye yeh shaadi.. (Didn't i told you..you are only belong to me..this bridal dress only belong to me so does you..YOU ARE MINE...understand the indication which DM is trying to conveying and save me from getting destroyed..its still have time stop this marriage..)

''I will die without you..hold me..please hold me Arnavji..I need you..I really need you and our baby needs you..'' Her voice continue to prick his ear. He is getting annoyed now.

JUST STOP IT..SHUT UP KHUSHI..

~~~

Khushi jerk up as the cold breeze touch her skin making her to face the harsh reality of her life. Payal look on amazed as well as happy. Exited, she jumped into her arms and thanks her goddess for fulfilling her prayers brining her back from shock.