Dark truth

Chapter 17: Dark truth

Arnav: I'm glad you awake baby..( She clenched his fist in anger when he slammed his lips on her cheek.)

Welcome to hell..Khushi kumari Gupta.

How dare you!!! She raised her hand to slap him while the opposite person was too fast and strong to caught her wrists. He pull her closer making her to crash on his chest.

Khushi: Don't touch me.. (There is an evil grin on his face.)

Arnav(Observing her keenly): Are you feeling shy to entertain me in front of them?

He signal his security guards to get out and then pushed her against the walls, he pounce at her like an animal.

Arnav: What you had said, You will die but never allow me to have you. He laughed mimicking her words and then grazing his hand roughly to her cheek. A shiver run down her spine making her to tremble.

Now I will have you every night in my bed and you cannot stop me.(He buried his head to kiss her neck.

Khushi: Don't touch me you moron..(She tilted her head sideways in order to stop his assault.

Arnav: You need to learn how to seduce your customer..

He slipped his other hand behind her nape pulling her mouth closer to his lips and made her look at him. Her eyes widen by his audacity. Their lips were few inches apart and he was staring her darkly.

Khushi: Are you mad..I'm not your slave.. (Her refusal broke his patience. He twisted her arm and she winced in pain.)

I'm not asking your permission because i possess your body for next 6 months.

She tilted her head feeling disgusted by his words and touch. He remove her dupatta revealing her chest to his eyes.

No!!!!! She pushed him and step backward crossing her arms.

Khushi: You dumb headed..i don't want to stay here.. (She purred hiding her fear. Sense of fear and helplessness heightened her.)

Arnav: Sweetheart this is just a trailer. You can't imagine what i had planned for you and here you already started shivering..what you will do when I actually made you a professional prostitute.

Khushi: Shut up! I will call the police if you force yourself on me.. (He lean forward grabbing her waist from behind and pull her more close to him. Her soft body leaning against him)

Arnav: Sure sweetheart..go ahead but for that you have to be recovered fully.

He left her waist by which she lost her balance and fell down. She look at him and then at his hand thinking he will caught her like every other time but when he doesn't show any response, she feel hurt. It was insanity to think this man ever change.

Arnav: Next time don't even try to run away.. (She got up with difficulty and look at him thinking does he have a heart?

He raised his eyebrow as she is finding difficult to stand on her feet due to her wounds. While he didn't care to gave her hand. Why should he? She is just a random chick which he acquire for his entertainment like every random girl.

Khushi was lost in her thought when he handed document to her.

Her eyes widen seeing her signature on it and after watching what is written in the agreement, her temper rose up. She felt disgusted reading the clause of 6 month contract where she has to serve him every night and if she breach the contract, she needed to paid 12 lakh ransom.

Khushi: What the hell is that! I haven't sign any papers..(She dare to throw the papers on his face. He grip her hand tightly pulling her back into his hold.)