Disaster in air

Chapter 5: Disaster in air

''I want to tell you something..'' Khushi come forward and stood straight in front of her. After a plain silence, she finally decided to reveal the most bitter truth of her life.

''Aunty..I cannot marry Rishab..'' She announced straightforwardly. Ground slipped from her feet hearing Khushi's words.

''Have you lost your mind. This is not time for your jokes. Go and get ready..''

''I am damn serious..'' She doubtfully glance at her.

''What is your new drama khushi..'' Old lady was annoyed.

''Please calm down, Aunty..I will make her understand..'' Kaira try to handle the situation. But khushi didn't seem to listen. Everything is slipping away. She was clueless what has happen to her suddenly when both are so much in love from past 3 years.

''Aunty, I know what you are feeling right now but I am sorry to say that I cannot marry your son..''

''Khushi enough is enough! Everyone waiting for bride in alter..Rishab already arrive..Why you doing this to my son?'' She shouted, demanding answer of her query but in return she got her silence.

How she tell her what nasty game fate played with her. Neither she tell her truth nor she remain silent. Why Devimaiyya, why you do this to me? Where were you when that animal tainted my virginity..Why you failed to protect your child? Every pore of her body was screaming death.

''Take me to you..I don't want to live in this cruel world where only monsters exists..'' She was dying every single second remembering the night she spend with that cruel beast. Her mind was too much stressed and since that incident she wasn't able to breathe properly.

''Kaira, make her ready within 5 minutes..I don't have much time to waste on her..'' She commanded sternly and turn to leave.

''Aunty I will not marry him why don't you understand..'' Rishab's mother stop in her track and turn to grabbed her shoulder aggressively.

''You filthy girl! Because of Rishab I agreed for your alliance and here you are showing your tantrum. You can't say no to him. He love you very much and for my son's happiness I can do anything even if I need to make him marry a murderer or cheater I don't care. You cannot broke his heart AGAIN..'' Khushi closed her eyes bearing her words. The tag of being a cheater was clenching her heart.

''Aunty please calm down. You cannot humiliate khushi like this..'' Kaira pull her hand off from hurting khushi.

''So what do you expect from me..She have shown her real place by rejecting my son. I always thought what magic this girl created on Rishab that he go against his parents wishes just to be with her..''

''You are right. I am not liable for him anymore..'' Khushi spoke slowly with her eyes reflecting numerous pain. While kaira touched her shoulder supporting her continuously, giving her assurance glances. Against all odds, there is some solace within her heart as she have a true friend who always stood for her in every thick and thin. Everyone left her side but kaira always remain by her side and support her in every problems she faced till now.

''Stop your non sense, khushi..I would not tolerate this shit anymore..''

''Please don't force me to be with him. He deserve much better girl, not me..''

''Shut your bloody tongue..It's a matter of my family reputation, you won't deny to marry him. I cannot disgrace our name in the society for a cheap characterless girl like you. You should be grateful my son choose you ignoring all your mistakes you committed in the past otherwise no man will marry a girl after what you have done. There are million girls ready to be with him but to my bad luck, my son cannot see anything other than you..''