Love-Hate relationship

Chapter 6: Love-Hate Relationship

''Maa'' She blink her eyes two three times and saw the tall man carried the sharp object to twist on her body. Is this the dead end of her life? She found herself slowly escaping from this hell. Darkness was absorbing her senses. If the price of those mistakes is death, then she is ready to embrace it.

She asked death from her Devimaiya and finally her wish being fulfilled. She smiled in pain. When she wanted to die, god punish her staying alive and when she wished to have a blessing for her new life, she was embracing death. What an irony!

Her bridal lehenga wasn't recognizable anymore. It is wet with her blood while the person was laughing in victory seeing a helpless girl lying in a ground, taking her last breathe. Her painful sobs making him remember someone and it is giving him unknown peace. Khushi try to get up in order to recognize him as he remove his mask but her vision getting blur. She couldn't able to look his face. He was going to stab knife again. Within a second, She get hold of him by grabbing the knife before it reach her stomach. Blood was oozing from her hand making her wince terribly. Furiously, he kicked her through his legs and she landed back on the floor.

''You still have a hope you will escape from death..'' He slap her mercilessly on her cheeks. She shouted in pain.

''Why you wanted to kill me..what I have done to you..?'' The pain throttling down her body.

''You are the biggest threat in my lives and now get ready to taste the pain of death..'' Khushi was confused. She have no idea who is he and what mistake she have done? She heard his mocking laugh as he started advancing toward her gripping a blood filled knife in his hands. She painfully drag herself up from the floor and took a step ahead but a sharp pain on her shoulder was too much to bare. Sweat bead were rolling down her temple on her sides.

''You can't kill me..''

''This is no use khushi because your death is destined to be happen..'' How he knew my name? She heard his familiar voice but couldn't comprehend where she heard it. She tried to get up while her body felt paralyzed. She wanted to recognize him. But unfortunately her brain cells stop working due to devastated pain.

She blink her eyes to get clear view of a man Darkness engulfing her.

''Good bye..'' He raised the sharp object to finish her chapter once and for all. Khushi closed her eyes to embrace death but he halted his acts as soon as he heard someone's footsteps in a dark silence. He swung to his feet and ran out to hide himself behind the woods.

Looking at her condition, Arnav forgot his vengeance and ran toward her.

''Khushi..'' His chest was constricted with unwanted pain viewing lifeless figure laying on the ground. At first, the sight in front of him scared the wit out of him. He have no idea why he came to rescue his biggest enemy when she was the reason of his every pain. He wanted to make her suffer then why he wanted to safeguard her?

Her helpless figure unknowingly stabbing him. He bent down and place her head on his lap. He look at her injured head and mouth and gulp down the pain down his throat. He felt a sudden rage to rip the person who dare to hurt her to this extent. But least he ever realized the pain he have given her emotionally was too less she was bearing physically currently.

He patted her cheeks but getting no response, his mind were directing only in one direction which he least wanted. Is she dead? He shook his head and took her face closer to his.