Arc 2 Prologue

A/N: I wrote out this Arc's 'summary' if anyone wasn't able to read the image. 

[Host, it's time to wake up..I'm really not sure if it's 9 but it has been a while since he closed his eyes... there's no way he will know.]

Jia Yi shifted slightly and cracked his puffy eyes open to stare at the hovering red tinted ball. "Car, It's roughly 6." He let out a sigh and rubbed his face. 

[How was I supposed to know that Host is insanely OCD to this point?]

"It's fine. I'll get up now instead."

Jia Yi stretched his arms above his head and cracked his spine, followed by his neck and then stared at Car. Car didn't know why her Host was staring at her and if she had blood in her body it surely would've swarmed to her face by now. 

He sighed when he realized that Car was completely oblivious. "Give me the plot." He held his hand out in Car's direction until finally a scroll popped up above it. 

This is the writing for the above image:

(Crown Prince, Zhong Yi Hai, was a good for nothing waste that the Emperor stripped the title of 'Crown Prince' from. He wasn't actually a good-for-nothing but was poisoned a few years prior and became a lazy good for nothing, as well as fat from the specific type of poison. The Emperor passes down a decree making the 4th Prince, Zhong Si Chao, the Crown Prince instead. Chang Jin Yaling, the Female Lead, is known as the number 1 beauty within the Capital as well as the Master of Martial Arts, which was exceptionally rare during this time for a female. 

The First Prince had fallen in love with her at first sight as well as the 4th Prince who was now known as the Crown Prince. Chang Jin Yaling found the 1st Prince disgusting but was cordial on the surface because he lavished her with gifts. Emperor, Zhong Long Yang, listened to his beloved Concubine, Consort Mei Ren, and created such a large rift between him and his Empress over the Crown Prince title. Empress was sent to the Cold Palace but she was the one who had been protecting the Emperor from his 'favorite'.

 Mo Dai Mei, Consort Mei Ren, invited Chang Jin Yaling for tea and discussed marriage. The Emperor wasn't guarded properly by the Empress' hidden Shadow Guards and was Assassinated.

Zhong Si Chao ascended the throne and married Chang Jin Yaling, making her Empress. Someone slipped another dose of poison to the 1st Prince and Zhong Yi Hai died due to asphyxiation in his sleep from his body fat crushing his lungs. Zhong Si Chao ordered the guards to kill the 2nd, 3rd, and 7th Pince and Chang Jin Yaling chased the 5th, 6th, and 8th Princess out of the palace, marrying them off to old officials to gain favor as well as removing any 'butterflies' in her surroundings.

Emperor Zhong and Empress Chang went down in History as the most 'iconic' Couple since the Emperor remained monogamous. (In actuality, the Empress would kill any women he had illicit affairs with and so he chose not to take in any concubines to avoid scandals.)

"These disgusting types of ML and FL really make me wonder who the person that manages these worlds are like.. Okay. So who am I taking over?"

Carmen began flitting about in worry before Jia Yi caught her and stared into her 'soul'. [uuwwwuuuu.. You're going into the 1st Prince.]

"How did I guess? Anyways, let's open the store first. Since I've already bought Body Cleansing, his body should revert back to its most perfect form. Car, how long do you think it would take for this type of waste material body to reverse to 100%?"

[Uh? Looking at the data I received of the body, if you rely on the Body Cleansing it will finish in a week.]

"A week? And here I thought these items I buy in the store would magically make me beautiful as soon as I use them."

[Nothing in life works like that. Even in those Magic worlds people have to struggle to become strong. Hmph, Host you're expecting too much. Be happy that this type of thing can actually fix that Yi Hai guy. He truly is ... waste material.] Car shook a bit with disgust. It was pretty bad if even a robotic lifeform thought his appearance was disgusting. 

"I'm going to put some K.P. into War Tactics, Farming, and Economics."

[That's 3,000 K.P. Are you sure?]

"Yes."

[Okay. These ones don't require any training. The information within these 3 things will give you any and all instances where it's involved. When you need to find information pertaining to either of these it'll instantly pop into existence.]

"Ah, so similar to a search engine that knows everything basically?"

[Yes. Okay, are you ready for the next world, Host?]

"Yes. I want to hurry and find my Husbands."

[Good Luck, Host.]

Transferring...

...

..

Transfer Complete!