Extra: A Bad Day

A/N: This happened before they moved in with Guo De's Mother to take care of her.

During a business meeting, Guo De was introduced to an Investor's wife, swollen with baby. At the time, he'd been cordial and kept anything he felt from his face but on his way home inside of the car, he broke down and cried. It wasn't as though it was anything serious or that he was feeling sick. Guo De simply hated that he could not birth his Mates' babies in this new world, in this new body. 

Although this body was now his, Guo De's soul was an Omega and as much as Omega's wish to be seen as equals and not just 'baby givers', he still wished he had the capability to produce a child with the ones he loved. He felt as though he were defective, even though in this World men couldn't give birth. It was ingrained into his head since he was born that he was only useful for having an Alpha's babies. 

To get visual confirmation that he wasn't as 'well equipped' as the females of this world, made him realize many things but mostly.. he wasn't deserving of these men. 

Once he reached home, he sat in his car, crying against the steering wheel in the middle of the night. He hadn't realized anyone was still awake, so when the door to the Driver's side was forcefully opened and he turned red rimmed eyes to the intruder, it was a surprise to see both Twins standing there. 

"Wuu.. what are you guys *hicc* doing here," he asked while trying to wipe his eyes and looking away from them. 

"You! Why are you crying, Lover?! What is this?? Who bullied you? Clearly, I'm the only one allowed to do that," Xie Kai answered and then leaned his body partially inside of the car to unbuckle Guo De. 

Xie Chang pulled Xie Kai backwards and took his place to lift Guo De within his arms. Immediately, Guo De wrapped himself like a koala around Xie Chang. Chang automatically placed a hand on the right side of Guo De's neck and ran his nails up and down his back as he walked towards the house. 

"Why were you crying," he asked as he continued his steady pace. 

Guo De shoved his face into Xie Chang's neck and refused to answer. Both the twins looked at one another before leading the way towards the kitchen. Whenever their younger lover was depressed, he had the habit of eating watermelon. Something about it being sweet and he can eat a lot without becoming full. 

Xie Kai moved towards one of the Watermelons on the marble counter and pulled out a watermelon scooper from the drawer. Another thing that Guo De enjoyed was to eat the watermelon when it was shaped like balls. 

(Of course he does.)

Soon, Kai had filled an entire tub full of watermelon balls before setting it in front of Chang and Meng'er. Guo De had fiercely clung to Chang and refused to move out of his small 'secure' space within the juncture of his neck and shoulder. 

Xie Chang picked up a piece of watermelon and tossed it within his mouth before pulling Guo De's face up by the chin and pried his mouth open to push the watermelon inside. Sweet juice began to spill from the corners of Guo De's mouth and Xie Kai leaned forward to lick the dripping sweetness. 

"You taste really sweet, Lover," Kai commented as his tongue licked across skin that hadn't been stained with juice. 

Chang deepened the kiss before pulling back and agreeing, "Yes. Bunny tastes especially sweet."

Xie Chang grabbed Guo De by the waist and lifted him up to set him on the counter. Xie Kai seemed to be on the same page as his twin and had already began unbuttoning the shirt that Guo De was currently wearing. 

"Will you answer us or do you need more incentive," Xie Chang asked as he began to smash the watermelon balls.

(Hah, I feel this is giving the wrong impression I'm going for but instead seems like he's saying he'll crush Guo De's balls if he won't talk. x,x Yakuza)