Arc 7.9

Yang Gui turned to Jia Yi and wrapped his arms around his waist before lifting his smaller body up. Jia Yi wrapped his lithe legs around his first Bridge Mate's sturdy torso. His arms wrapped around that corded neck and pulled himself closer to those thing lips that were slightly quirked. Yang Gui growled into the kiss which he deepened. 

Han Wu stepped behind Jia Yi and begun to trail kisses up his neck after pushing that long white hair aside. They stumbled their way towards the circular bed in the center of the room and tumbled onto it.

"I've missed you," Jia Yi mumbled against Yang Gui's lips before plunging his tongue back into his love's mouth. 

"We've missed you as well," Han Wu answered as he begun to unzip the clothes that Jia Yi was wearing. 

His clothes were skin tight and were some of the twins' least favorite clothing that they've had to undress him of. It took a lot of manuevering before Jia Yi was completely naked beneath them. Yang Gui laid on his side on Jia Yi's left and Han Wu laid on his right side. They both trailed hands down and across that muscled body beneath them. 

Yang Gui's gold eyes flashed with heated desire as he saw how turned on Jia Yi was just by their earlier kissing and touches. 

"I would like to slowly savor you, Lover, but I don't think my brother nor I have it in us to be gentle at the moment," Han Wu said with a low husky voice. He dipped his head down to latch onto one of those tanned nubs that had hardened from the chill air. 

"I want you inside me," he declared. Not caring how he sounded. He merely wanted to reconnect with his Mates. 

"Your wish is my command."

Han Wu rolled on top of Jia Yi and trailed a hand down to his opening. He inserted a finger into the already wet heat to make sure he would easily accommodate his girth. After two fingers were easily sliding within that tight hole he slipped his dick to the entrance and began pushing inside. 

Yang Gui got to his knees and rubbed the head of his penis against those plump red lips of his mates. His gold eyes stared fixedly into blue ones as those petal lips opened to accept him entrance. Both twins slid inside at the same time, bringing a delicious moan out of Jia Yi at feeling so full. 

Han Wu slid in and out setting a slow pace at first to make sure he wasn't hurting Jia Yi but when he realized the lecherous noises his body was making he picked up pace. Realizing that he wasn't hitting that special spot inside of Jia Yi, he gripped hold of those pair of legs wrapped around his waist and lifted them until his ankles wrapped around his neck. 

Jia Yi squeaked at the new angle which illicited a groan from Yang Gui who was balls deep in his throat. All that white hair cascaded around the three of them and he seemed to glow with the joining of their bodies. The room was saturated in Source Energy because of their coupling. It seeped through the door and reached the three others in the main cabin, giving them a more relaxed feeling after draining themselves from the earlier battle.

"Do you like feeling me deep inside you?" 

Han Wu continued talking dirty to Jia Yi even though he was unable to respond back. Saliva and precum dripped from his mouth at how full he was being stuffed. Balls slapped against his ass as Han Wu set a furious pace. He roared his release after Jia Yi came for the second time and Yang Gui pulled free of his mouth. 

Jia Yi felt like a limp noodle but Yang Gui pulled him on top of his lap so that he was riding his dick. He could feel the size difference of his other Mate because of the slight sting when he first entered but he began to push up and allowed himself to fall back down. Yang Gui relaxed backwards and allowed Jia Yi to do all the work. 

Jia Yi's own neglected dick bobbed up and down as he increased his pace of riding his Mate's penis. Han Wu sidled up behind him and reached a hand around as he began to stroke his little Omega's dick that seemed to be begging for his attention. Jia Yi's hair stuck to his sweaty body as he rolled his hips to get Yang Gui deeper inside of him. 

Han Wu was starting to become hard again and decided that he would double penetrate his little mate. It wasn't as though it would be their first time doing it. Nor their last. He reached down and pushed a finger inside alongside his brother's penis. It was a tight squeeze at first but slowly he began to work a second finger inside. Once he was able to get three inside with Yang Gui's penis he slipped his body closer to Jia Yi's.

His chest rested against Jia Yi's as he slowly slid his penis towards the entrance currently penetrated by his brother and began the slow process of pushing himself inside. It was extremely tight and Jia Yi screamed a mixture between pleasure and pain at the too full feeling. All three were breathing heavily by the time Han Wu was fully seated within. Jia Yi pulled up and Yang Gui slid out but when he was going back in Han Wu pulled out. 

One would slide out while the other pushed in and that's the pace they set for a good twenty minutes. Jia Yi was milked dry and crystal tears could be seen dripping down his face as he was past the point of too much pleasure when both twins began to falter in their pace. It took another couple of strokes before both came at the same time inside their little omega. 

All three flopped onto the bed exhausted. 

"I've missed this," Jia Yi mumbled sleepily. 

Yang Gui rumbled in his chest and Han Wu was too tired to respond verbally.

(I wasn't going to write today because I lost my Grandma yesterday but I think she'd want me to write my book. Plus she would've probably enjoyed this. I hope she's watching over my shoulder as I write that pervy chapter. R.I.P. Grandma.)