Arc 3 Prologue

'Un Jung-Soo, a prominent Model within this world, belongs to an Agency that caters to women strictly with beautiful body art. (Tattoos) 

Hak Jae-Hwa
and his sister Hak Min-Yung work inside of a tattoo shop that they created with their hard earned money and artistic skills. When Un Jung-Soo is told by her Agent, Na Jin-Hee,

 to get another tattoo, she goes to the Hak Siblings Shop because it was ranked Number 1 in Fame Ink Magazine

Unfortunately, she had a Doctor's appointment set for the following week because she had been feeling slightly drained and there were sores in her mouth. After the test results were returned, she was Diagnosed with Human Immunodeficiency Virus and she asked if you could get it from a tattoo. The Doctor says," It's a possibility but it's very rare." In her rage, she seeks out Na Jin-Hee to immediately hire a lawyer to bring Hak Jae-Hwa to court for Negligible Attempted Manslaughter

He was sent to Jail for a year and probation for two years once released but during his stay inside of the Bin, he was mercilessly sexually assaulted and began to lose the light within his eyes. While this happened, Un Jung-Soo, the Female Lead, made sure to utterly destroy the image of the Hak Siblings Tattoo Shop.

Un Jung-Soo was able to keep the court case quiet and continue with her modeling career with no one the wiser; except her Agent, who was the actual cause for her contracting such a disease. Un Jung-Soo slept her way through the Agency to reach her high standing position as one of the Top Models with Tattoos. Her Agent didn't want to be in Hak Jae-Hwa's shoes; so he told her that she gave it to him and if she didn't want him to take her to court for trying to kill him with her knowledge of having the disease, she would need to be his exclusive sex toy. She agrees but secretly plots revenge. 

Her Agency wanted her to get another tattoo and had it already designed for her; they'd also made sure to book the Artist qualified enough to give it to her. The man works with the Chin brothers who were ranked number two in the Fame Ink Magazine. When the Agency tried to have them do the tattoo, they refused outright; they had previously been competitive with Hak Jae-Hwa and knew that he would never make a mistake where the customer's life was concerned. The only answer was that she had placed the blame on him entirely and they didn't want to become her next victim. Their employee Michael Yang was more than happy to give her a tattoo; especially since she was so famous and sexy.

Afterwards, they both stayed in touch and began dating. Her career reached an all time high and she became the Spokesmodel for the revolutionary thinking for tattoos in workplaces, as well as getting rid of the bad stigma of those who had one. Un Jung-Soo's image was so clean that no one could find anything wrong with her. She got married with Michael Yang and constantly volunteered at shelters for those in need and held an image of a caring and sweet girl. 

The only ones who knew differently, were the Models and the Tattoo Artists that she ruined in the process of creating her 'success'.' 

"I feel as though these types of World's are being made up at this point, Car. How can there be this much drama?"

Jia Yi had woken up at 9 by his internal clock and immediately began reading the plot for the next world that Carmen gave him. He didn't need to bother asking who he was going to replace since it seemed that whoever had the shittiest outcome always landed on his shoulders. However, he was slightly excited because this time it gave him a huge hint of where his Husbands were.

[I don't know, Host. Father Yses hands the assignments out to the Systems after viewing your previous success rate. Oh right! I forgot to tell you how many K.P. you've got now. Since you were the Emperor and passed laws that helped many attain happiness at the end of their lives, you finally gave the max amount of people 'Happy Endings'. Congratulations!]