Arc 7 Epilogue

Yses looked down and contemplated the Solar System he ran. It wasn't anything too major that could potentially blow it up or anything.. maybe.. but Jia Yi Rougang had in fact become a minor God through the many skills he'd acquired during his travels. In fact, Yses was contemplating making the boy take over half the Systems that he over saw. 

It had been a thousand years since Jia Yi and his family reunited in this world and they'd been constantly having to move because they didn't age like the rest of the population. Yses believed that the family would be happy to have something to do without having to constantly hide. 

He decided to just bring the boy to him and ask instead of wondering. Jia Yi appeared suddenly and stumbled forward. He spun around in shock before his blue eyes landed on Yses. 

"What in the world just happened? Yang Gui and Han Wu are going to kill me!"

"Be at peace, Little Omega. I needed to speak with you."

Jia Yi calmed down and made a couch appear within the System Space he'd appeared within. Yses followed his example and sat down.

"It's actually about your immortality and lack of aging. During your world hopping, you gained many skills. In fact, you gained so many that it turned you into a Minor God. I was wondering if you and your family would like to manage some of the Systems."

"What would that mean for us? Would we be stuck in a place like this or would we be able to World Hop like before?"

"You'd be able to World Hop but this time you wouldn't be stuck within a specific world. You'd be able to hop to any of the world's that hold a System that you are overseeing. It's part of the perk of managing the Systems. You've created a sort of bond with all the members of your family, including their mates, so it's rather simple to have them piggy back with you. What do you say?"

Jia Yi didn't even have to think. He smirked at Yses. "I'd love to."

Yses smiled, "I knew you would."

(That's the end. I will obviously go back later to edit and add more to the book but this is the finished rough draft everyone! Thank you so much for sticking with me!)