Arc 3.4

Un Jung-Soo was sitting in the Doctor's waiting room with a full sleeved shirt and pants covering her visible tattoos and a hat with glasses to try and shield her face. She wanted to go to her Doctor's visit without the press or her fans finding out. 

Jae-Hwa had told Car to carry a camera on her and follow her as she went to her Doctor. He really wanted to know how she reacted inside of her Doctor's office. Although the scroll had given him the plot, that didn't mean he had seen it firsthand. He watched as a Medical Assistant called her back to a patient room and asked basic questions: Why are you here today? Do you have any symptoms? Is anything hurting? On a scale of 1-10 what is your pain level? And the questions continued until the Medical Assistant got up and asked her to wait until the Doctor comes to see her. 

Jae-Hwa watched Un Jung huff in indignation once the medical assistant left and said, "My time is this precious and they make me wait? People who have eyes and fail to see!"

He couldn't help but raise an eyebrow but cleared it quickly from his face as he didn't want the customer to see him look as though distracted. That's correct; he was currently working on a customer. Using the ability to split his soul into small pieces to enter the electronics made observing the 'plot development' while also managing Jae-Hwa's life, a lot easier. 

Un Jung-Soo was scrolling through her social media site when the Doctor entered the room.

"What brings you in today?" The Doctor was a middle aged man with a slightly balding head and wore wire-rimmed glasses. He was beginning to grey near the temples and his neatly trimmed beard also had them interspersed throughout. 

"I want to have the tests for an STD given," she said as she still scrolled through her new notifications. It seemed as though she could care less about this visit. 

"Are you having any symptoms that made you want to come in? Any unsafe sexual activity," he asked as he walked to the wall and pulled out a pair of gloves from the opened box and easily pulled them on. 

"I've been feeling slightly fatigued and there are unknown sores popping up in my mouth. It shouldn't matter if I answer the last question, since the reason I'm here is to verify if something is wrong or not."

He asked her to open her mouth so that he could shine a light inside and observe the sores she spoke about. Her entire left inside of the mouth was covered in white sores and the back of her throat had a bit of redness. He observed the tongue and it had one shallow sore on the right side that was barely visible. The tongue compressor he was using was tossed into the trash, as well as the gloves. 

"I'm going to leave the room and I want you to change into this. I'll be back in a few minutes," he said as he placed the hospital gown on the counter before leaving the room.

Jae-Hwa finished the tattoo of his last client and began cleaning his station while also vaguely paying attention to the goings on of the Doctor's visit. He didn't feel the need to pay attention to such a disgusting female stripping and then having her vagina checked and the cervix scraped; mostly this was merely a cursory to see what all had been said. 

He finished up with his station and told Min-Yung he was going to work on his laptop for a bit; she made sure that he knew about her plans for going to Sang-Hee's House. 

Lately, he had been trying to figure out a way to pay off the loans that his sister owed. There wasn't a way to do it in person or over the phone since he wasn't on the name of the loan. Jae-Hwa could only think of one possibility but he was nervous that Min-Sung would bring it up with the bank she had pulled the loan from. 

Min-Sung wasn't the type of person who accepted free handouts or money that came from unknown sources. However, she had given Jae-Hwa her Account information in order for him to transfer money over to hers. Maybe he could just transfer her the money and tell her that he had won a large amount in the lottery. This would be the only feasible plan that he could think of.