The First Day

Andi's pov
Buffy, Cyrus and I walked to Jefferson first of our last days of middle school. I ready to go on to high school and get out of this dreaded building called middle school. I know Buffy and Cyrus are too but they still seemed a little bummed out.

"Why so bummed guys. We're in 8th grade!" I exclaimed. They just let out a sigh.

"I'm just bummed that Tj isn't here." Cyrus said.

"And I'm bummed Marty isn't here..."

"Well look at it this way... your only separated for 7 hours." I said. "It's not that bad..."

"I guess your right..." Cyrus mumbled.

"She always is..."

"Hey Andi and friends!" Daniel said walking up. "You ready for 8th grade?"

"You bet!" I say. Daniel smiles.

"That's great but is it ok if I barrow Andi for a second?" Daniel asked. Cyrus and Buffy nod and share a look. What do they know that I don't...?

Daniel and I walk a couple feet out of view from Buffy and Cyrus. He grabbed both of my hands and looks up and down before connecting with my eyes.

"Andi, I love being around you. Your super creative, funny, and cute especially when you laugh." Daniel said. I  just smile wildly.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is... will you be my girlfriend...?"

"Uh... Uh... yes. Yes I will be your girlfriend." I say. Daniel wraps me in a hug. I don't want to let go but the 5 minute bell says other wise.

"Dang, that's the late bell. See you in class if not s lunch." Daniel said.

"See you Daniel."

"See you my little dandelion." Daniel says begins walking away. I quickly jog back over to Buffy and Cyrus who are grinning.

"So... what did Daniel want?" Cyrus asked.

"He just asked me to be his Girlfriend. No big deal." I say. Buffy and Cyrus share a look.

"No big deal? This is a huge deal and you'll have to tell us at lunch."

"Alright. At lunch."
——————————————————————————
Tj's pov
Yay... Algebra... why is this darn class a graduation requirement? I seriously do not see my self using any of this later in life... and no one I know is in this class. Like no one.

The bell rings for lunch. I wait a few minutes for the class to empty before I got on my crutches. I exit the class and see Marty waiting around the corner.

"Hey Tj!" Marty says. "How's The first day going?"

"Meh..." I say. "You?"

"It's ok. Wish Buffy could be here though."

"Yeah... I just need this day to be over."

"Well on the bright side, we're half way. 4 more periods to go." Marty says.

"4 periods to many..."
——————————————————————————
Third person
Andi, Buffy and Cyrus sat in the cafeteria. Before even taking a bite of there food, Buffy and Cyrus started pestering for information.