Hey Who Cut The Power?! (Pt.2)

"Walker truth or dare?"

"Uhhh... truth?"

"What is one thing you regret not saying?" Buffy asked. Walker shifted in his seat.

"Uh... I regret not saying how I actually feel..." Walker says taking a small look at Andi. "And I'm going to say them now..."
————
Third person
"Daniel... I wasn't upset because of my Ex." Walker says. "It's because I... still like Andi."

It takes a second to let what Walker said sink in. Buffy and Cyrus sat in awe.

"BRO WHAT?! Why did you dry that in the first place!" Daniel exclaimed. Andi dropped her head onto the table.

"This always happens to me..." Andi said.

"I just wanted to let you know because I'm leaving." Walker said getting up from the table. "See you guys some time soon."

Daniel watched Walker leave with a face of hurt. He didn't mean to unintentionally hurt Walker. If only he had known. His best friend would still be around...

"Wait!" Daniel said. "Do you need a ride?"

"I'll find my own way..." Walker said before continuing out the door. Daniel slid down in his seat.

"Uhhh... Maybe we should play another game?" Tj suggested.

"Yeah..." said Daniel.

Cece and Pops' House

"So what's for dinner ma?" Bex says. Cece gives her a look.

"Do you really have to make it sound like I'm 90 years old?"

"Sorry. What's for dinner... mom."

"Glad you asked." Cece said. "We are having a nice chicken diner."

"Ooo chicken... I like chicken." Bowie said. "Oven baked or grilled?"

"Grilled, Ham is finishing up out side."

Cece, Bex, and Bowie talk casually for a couple minutes before Ham bursts in with a trey of hot barbecue chicken.

"I tried to finish cooking as fast a I could... those clouds are looking angrier then ever." He said. "Where's Andi by the way?"

"She's over Cyrus', she'll be here soon." Bex said.

"Well soon better be Now because she'll be soaked."

As the storm approached a severe thunderstorm watch turned into a warning. Bex and Bowie got increasingly more worried. Then their phones stared to blare.

"Tornado warning... in Utah?" Bex said

"WHAT!" Cece said as she jumped around the corner. "We have to get into the basement now!"

Cece, Bex, Bowie and Ham rush around to the basement door. They started walking down the steps but Bex stopped half way.

"Bex come on." Bowie said. He extended his hand outward.

"It's just that I don't know where Andi is... I mean I do but then I don't."

"She's fine. Trust me."

*Bang Bang*

"Who's that knocking on the door?!"

Cyrus' house (10 minutes before)

"I win!" Cyrus said throwing down his final uno card.

"This is rigged! He rigged it." Daniel said throwing down his stack of cards.

"I didn't rig this you just suck." Cyrus said. Daniel raised an eyebrow.

"Imma need a rematch."

"Your on!" Cyrus said. Daniel started to reshuffle the cards. And slowly looked up from her phone.

"Uh... you guys..." Andi said. "There's a Tornado warning..."

"Well we have to go into the basement." Cyrus said standing up. "My parents are already down there."

"But Walker... he hasn't texted me that he made it anywhere..." Daniel said.

"Text him, in the basement." Tj said. Walking towards the basement door. "You guys coming or no?"

"Yeah... yeah... I'm coming." Daniel said.

Andi's grandparents street

Walker trudged down the street towards what he thought was Daniel's house but the rain and constant change of wind direction left him disoriented. The rain slowly transitioned to small chunks of hail.

He started to panic. His eyes darting from house to house to see if he recognized even one but to him they all look the same.

"F it!" He said as he ran for the closest house toward him. He banged on the door as hard as he could, hoping that someone was home to let him in. The door opened 15 seconds later to reveal Bex.

"Walker! What are you doing out there?" She said letting him through the door.

"I was trying to find my way back to a friends house but got lost..."

"Well you've found a good place... but we need to be in the basement right about now." Bex said. Leading him through the house. "And I'll make sure to tell Andi your here."

Cyrus' House

"Dang Cyrus... your basement is nice." Marty said. Hopping on the elliptical in the corner.

"Thank you. We finished it earlier this year it just needs furniture so it hasn't been used much."

"Hey... I come down here every so often." Tj said crossing his arms.

"Yeah still not often enough." Cyrus said taking a seat on the floor in the middle of the room. "Did anyone get a hold of Walker?"

"I did." Andi said. Daniel rushed over to see. "Well I didn't talk to him directly, but he somehow strayed over to Cece's house."

"Thank god!" Daniel said clutching his chest. "I'll call my mom... and no service..."

"You know what's confusing me." Buffy said. "How is it possible to have a tornado in a place surrounded by mountains?"

"It actually possible. The last tornado here was in 1999 I believe." Marty said.

"And how do you know that?"

"My Dad would mention it from time to time." Marty said. The group joined Cyrus and now Tj on the floor with a stack of cards.

"Hopefully this will just blow over." Daniel said shuffling the deck and if almost conjured the lights start to flicker. "It's never easy is it huh universe...?"

The lights eventually go out fully.

"Hey! Who cut the power?! Again..." Cyrus said.

And with the new found silence a new sound started to fill the room.

"Is that a train?" Jonah said.

"Aw shi-"
———————————————————————————
Again it takes me 3 days to complete this and I don't understand it.

Why does me and free time alway equal sleep...

New part and a plausible new character will be BLOWING in hopefully Sunday evening.

Thanks for reading!

-Unkown