Decisions, Decisions

Third Person
"A sibling?! I'm getting a little bother or sister already?!" Andi exclaimed with excitement.

"No... but hypothetically if you were... what would you think?" Bex said.

"I would be over joyed! That is my literal dream."

"Really?"

"Of course mom! You know that." Andi said. The front door began to unlock.

"Sure I do. Now cut the topic." Bex said. The front door finally opened. Oscar and Bowie made their way into the kitchen. Oscar immediately went to his dog bed as he always did after his evening walk. Oscar will not move from that spot for anything unless it's for water or food.

Bowie joined Andi and Bex at the island where they were sitting.

"How was bowling Andi?" Bowie asked. Andi smiled and said...

"It was really fun! Although I lost both times..."

"Really? You didn't follow my tips"

"I did! But Daniel was better then your tips." Andi said. She scanned the newly redesigned room. "You guys look like you kept busy."

"Yeah, just thought that I adjust the flow of the house. With the approval of Celia of course." Bowie said.

"Yeah. If Cece came home to this... let's just say Judy's Blooms will get more then just a pruned flower." Andi said.

"Yeah... after seeing her with those garden shears I now know not to surprise her."

"Yeah. Alright you guys I'm off to bed." Andi said. "See you in the morning."

——————————————————————————
Cyrus' pov
"I don't know Cyrus!" Jonah said making Tj shift in his sleep. I place my phone in the phone holder on my desk. "Letter he wrote was really sweet but it makes me more confused then ever."

"Confused about what?" I ask. Jonah drops his shoulders.

"I don't know that either. God why is my life so helpless..."

"It's not helpless... you just have to make a decision." I say. "Weigh your options."

"What options?"

"Like... weigh your chances with another person if you like another person. You don't have to say who though."

"Well there... is someone... but I know there in love with another person... so... I guess I'll just say yes to Matias... on Monday." Jonah says. I raise an eyebrow.

"Monday!? Why Monday?"

"I need more time to think... I have my options weighed I just need to think about them. In fact I'm going to sleep on them."

"Oh well good night then..." I say. Jonah smiles.

"Thanks for all your help Cyrus. Good night." He says before hanging up the call. I turn my phone off and plug it to the the charger. I walk over to my bed and slowly crawl in next to a snoring Tj. I begin thinking about the advice I gave Jonah which I hope was the correct advice. I really don't want him to get hurt. I let out a sigh and curl up closer to Tj and drift to sleep.

—————————————————————————
*Next day*
Tj's pov
Me, Marty and Kip decided to stay in one of the science rooms during lunch after the incident in the cafeteria. Kip picked the room partly because Amber hanged out there a lot with her friends. He often took this time to embarrass himself and complaining about it to us after words.

Today the science teacher was out sick so we had to sit out in the hallway.

"God! Why won't Amber talk to me!" Kip exclaimed. Stabbing his food with is fork.