Answer me

"Wow!" Said Tj's sister said as she looked over her brother. The two hadn't seen each other in years. Tj even forgotten her name was Lydia. "Look how big you've gotten!" This causes Tj to blush.

"I guess I have." Tj responds softly. "So, what's changed with you?"

"Ah, well." Tj's sister began. "Since moving out, I made my way to Florida where the rest of mom's family is located. There, I found a job with a ocean conservation group, where I finally met my husband." Tj's eyebrows raised.

"Husband?! When."

"Uhhh, about 4 months ago. I had sent a invite to dad, but I assume by then you had since left and dad had since got into trouble with the law." Tj's sister said. She swept a few strands of her hair back behind her ear. "Rather unfortunate what happened to dad."

Tj shuffled in his seat. Cyrus, recognizing Tj's growing discomfort, takes hold of Tj's hand and interlacing their fingers.

"I've missed so much..." Tj says, his voice shaky.

"I know Tj, and that's why I want you to come back to Florida with me. Not permanently, as Im just staying here for a few days to pay fathers legal fees. However, grandparents especially want to see you again. As well as meet Cyrus."

"How do they know about Cyrus?"

"I may have shown them your Twitter, but never mind that, they've always been supportive, and if mom were here, she would too."

"Hm. Can you give me a day or so to process this?" Tj asks.

"Of course. Take as long as you need. I live two blocks down. Just look for apartment 6370 by the church."
———————————————
Jonah just stared at the ceiling of his room. One stressful situation after another. The universe simply wouldn't let up. 'Why am I the reason for all this... if I didn't do a thing...' he thought as he finally rolled over after deciding a nap my ease his mind. He was about to fall asleep when his phone buzzed.

Matias: hey. I was wondering if you wanted to meet up at the arcade? They've come under new management and have a ton more games.

Jonah: sure. I need to take my mind off things.

Matias: Great! See you at 2?

Jonah: Works for me!

Jonah rolled out of bed and tried to make himself look somewhat presentable said goodbye to his mom and dog and found his way to the arcade. Matias beat him there and was already into his first game.

"Hey Matias." Said Jonah. Causing Matias to break concentration and lose the game. "Oh sorry. I didn't mean to startle you."

"That's alright. I've already beaten my high score and if I play flappy bird for to long I tend to lose my cool."

"I think that's the same for most people. Well, this game card isn't gonna spend itself. You ready?"

"I'm always ready Jonah."

———————————————
"So... your just not going?" Buffy asked Andi as they walked one of the many trails in the park. "Andi, i get that you like Daniel but I don't think you should let him influence your decision on this."