Challenge Accepted

*Next day*
Matias' pov
Jonah marched through the door of school with one of the most angriest scowls I've seen in a long time. I wonder what happened...

"Jonah what's-"

Jonah pushed passed me.

Wrong...

Jonah approached Gus who was on the other side of the cafeteria.

"If it's a challenge you want... its a challenge you'll get." Jonah spat. Gus scuffed.

"You'll regret that..."

Gus and Jonah stared at each other for a second before walking their separate ways. I've never seen Jonah so mad at someone. It's just out of character for him. I worry....

"Something go down with your boyfriend?" A voice said behind me.

"Ha ha Jack... one, he's not my boyfriend and two, he just challenged Gus to something."

"Ohhh, Gus challenged him to an election I believe. He's gonna win anyway... after the fight, Jonah's respect around school increased."

"I thought he was already respected."

"Uhhh-" Jack stammered. "More... respect?"

"Your an ass..." I say with a chuckle. "Come on, let's get to class."

"What...? I'm just poking."

————————————
Third person
Bowie unlocked the door to the house after a early, dragging work day. He hung his key on the key hooks and started up the stairs to check on Andi... but when he opened the door.

"AHHHHHH"

"AHHHHHH"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Andi and Daniel immediately snapped away from each other.

"B-Bowie I-I'm-"

"It's fine Daniel... how about you head on over to school and forget this ever happened." Bowie said. Daniel nodded and saw him self out. Bowie sat on the edge of Andi's bed.

"Andi... I was hoping to hold this conversation off as long as I could but... we need to have... the talk."

"I know... I know..."

—————————————
*meanwhile*
Cyrus joined Buffy at one of the many lunch tables in the cafeteria. Noticing Buffy had been spaced out all day, Cyrus tried tater theatre to cheer her up. But to no prevail. Matias and Jack eventually join.

"Hey guys." Matias said. "This is my friend Jack. He's a cellist with the local youth symphony we're apart of."

Buffy remained silent staring at her phone.

"Nice to meet you Jack. I'm Cyrus and this is Buffy." Cyrus introduced. "Have you two seen Jonah around? The when I approached him he slammed his locker shut and marched off."

Jack shrugged his shoulders.

"Haven't seen him since this morning. Matias asked me three times throughout the day... really cares about him."