Andi's (Suprise) Birthday Bash

*Third Person*
"SURPRISE!" Everyone yelled as Andi walked through the door. Andi jumped in shock and scanned the room filled with party decorations. Her eyes immediately fixated on Daniel. She ran over and wrapped him in a hug.

"You knew!?" Andi asked. Voice filled with excitement.

"Of course I knew. We all knew." Daniel said. Andi looked back over at Buffy and Cyrus and wrapped them in a hug as well.

"I must owe you guys big time."

"You don't owe us anything." Cyrus said. "But I will remind you that I do enjoy surprises."

"Noted!" Tj yelled from the side making the others laugh.

"What are we doing standing around? Let's get this party started." Said Bex.

"YEAH!"

————
"Happy Birthday Andi!" Ali said giving her a hug.
"Is that makeup you got on."

"Not make up... beauty." Andi said putting your hand under her chin making Ali laugh.

"It kinda sucks we don't have any classes this year... and the fact I was stuck in Denver all summer. I'm missing out on a lot. You have to fill me in."

"Alright, I'll give you the quick run down." Andi says. "So... Jonah's my ex, Buffy and Marty are together, me and Daniel are together, and Cyrus and Tj are together... oh and Gus can't be trusted."

"Really? What did Gus do?" Ali asked.

"Long story... but the boot Tj's wearing says a lot." Andi says looking over and Cyrus, Tj and Marty laughing on the couch. The only one whom isn't laughing is Jonah, who is shooting a death stare at Ali. Andi thought nothing of it. The song playing originally changes to Wildside sparking Andi's urge to start dancing. That urge eventually spreading to everyone. Even Cyrus.

Meanwhile in the kitchen. Bex was enjoying her second plate of Hams neighborhood renowned ribs. She was making a mess but didn't care who stared. She also spotted Bowie laughing as her prepared Andi's cake.

"What?" Bex asked. "Have you never seen anyone eat ribs before."

"Yes I have seen someone eat ribs, just not 2 and a half helping of said ribs."

"Shhh, it's been years since I've had Pops' ribs and I intend on a to go plate."

"To go?" Bowie asked. "Bex, we live here..."

"Right... But I still have to move to get the ribs out of the fridge, there for the ribs are to go."

"I don't follow the logic but ok..." Bowie said as he placed the last candle on Andi's cake. "Now clean your self off and help me start singing happy birthday to Andi."

Bex wipes her face off with a paper towel and washes her hand before returning to Bowie.

"There's your pretty face. Now, I'll grab the right you'll grab the left." Bowie instructed. The both lift the two tier purple cake into the air.

"Wooo, Mrs. Driscoll can bake..." Bex said as they walked the cake into the dining room where Andi and her friends.

"Alright, 1. 2. 3. Happy birthday to you!"