Perfect Day 3.0

Third person
*Next day?*
Jonah gathered his frisbee, water bottle, turf cleats, and gloves and placed them in his black duffle bag with a large letter J on the side. He pulled him self and his bag off the ground and walked over to the bench where Cyrus was sitting.

"All set?" Cyrus asked. Jonah nodded his head and extended his hand for Cyrus to take. Cyrus took it and they began walking.

"I can not wait to win states this year." Jonah said with excitement. "Kinda bummed you can't be there with me. For the first two games at least."

"Know... my parents had... to go on a 3 day conference in Phoenix." Cyrus said with a laugh. "I'm sure Bex and Bowie will take me, Andi and Buffy up there."

"Aren't you staying with Bex and Bowie while your parents are away."

"Yes... but Andi has dance practice the first day, Buffy has a basketball game the second day so we can only go on the third."

"That's if we make it that far..."

Cyrus stopped walking and faced Jonah.

"Trust me. You'll make it."

Cyrus and Jonah continued on to Jefferson where the bus was waiting for the team. Once there Jonah slipped his bag into the luggage compartment.

"Alright... this is where I'll be leaving you." Jonah said.

"Aw come on... don't make it sound like your going off to war." Cyrus said making Jonah laugh.

"Three days?" Jonah asked.

"Three days..."

They both leaned in for a kiss but Cyrus whispered something.

"Wake up..."

"Huh?"

"Wake up..."

"Wake up..."

"Wake up Jonah! We're here!" Cyrus said jolting Jonah awake in his excitement. Jonah now fully awake looked around the van and down at his hands. Noticing that Cyrus' hand wasn't in his, but Tj's...

"The same as it ever was..." Jonah mumbled under his breath.

Bowie pulled the van into the parking next to where Bex parked the geese mobile. Everyone climbed out of the cars and grouped up in front of them.

"Alright you guys, here's your tickets." Bowie said passing them out. "Make sure to meet us before the haunt starts."

"Alright Bowie!" Andi said. The group continued to the front gate and towards their first ride.

"Why don't we get on my first real roller coaster!" Cyrus suggested. The group cheered in agreement and marched towards the ride named 'Key Master'

The group waited through a 30 or so minute line before they were able to board the ride. Cyrus and Tj opted to be in the back, Daniel and Andi took the front, and Buffy who wanted to be alone sat somewhere near the middle leaving Jonah and Ali to sit together.

As quick as the group got on the ride they were getting off. As everyone was going on about the amount of fun they had a couple of seconds ago, Cyrus noticed that Jonah was a bit, forlorn?

"Jonah." Cyrus said. "You ok?"

"To be honest Cyrus... no." He said with his head down. "Got a lot on my mind..."

"Does it have to do with what was said last night? Or to put it more bluntly, does it have to do with Matias?"

"How'd you-"