Boo Nights

Third person

"Wait... you can lead me to him?" Gabriel asked. Bex and Bowie nodded.

"Yes... but I think Bowie should handle this one... I have to get to work." Bex said getting up. She kissed Bowie's cheek before walking away.

"So..." Gabriel started. "Where can I talk to him."

"Pace your self." Bowie said "You can't pop into Jonah's life right now..."

"Why not? he's my son..."

"I understand that but... I know Jonah better then anyone. He's... got a lot of stuff going on right now. He's figuring out who he is, who he likes, who he hangs with... finding out he's adopted... that would stress him so much."

"I-I Guess." Gabriel said.

"I'll tell you what... when one on one and I feel he's ready... I'll try and get a meeting set up." Bowie offered. "Until then... enjoy the town! There's a Halloween festival, you should check it out."

"I definitely will." Gabriel said. "Thanks Bowie."

"Anytime."

-------------------------
*Next day*
"You know Tj... I don't understand why you invited someone over here... which you completely can... but what about the eclipse and the roof."

"Shhh Cyrus. It's important you meet this person. Especially if I'm to be friends with them." Tj said looking out the window. Cyrus raised an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about? You can be friends with anyone Teej."

"Yeah... well this persons a bit different and walking onto the porch."

Tj walked over to the door and waited for his guest to ring it. Once it rang Tj opened the door. Cyrus looked confused at who was in front of him.

"Hey Tj!" The guy said.

"Hey Zach!" Tj said, bro hugging him.

"And you must be Cyrus. Nice to meet you." Zach said extending his hand for Cyrus to shake.

"Nice to meet you too."

"So uh... where will we be hanging?"

"In the basement. Cy here has a great gaming setup." Tj said. Zach smiled.

"Great! Can you point me to the bathroom?"

"Uh down the hall to your right." Tj said. Once Zach was out of ear shoot and out of view, Cyrus pulled Tj aside.

"I'm still confused on whom that is..." Cyrus said.

"It's Zach... the guy that kissed me."

"Ohhhh..." Cyrus exclaimed. "When did you become friends with him. I thought you told him off or something."

"I did of course... but we were put in detention together and I learned that he has the same struggle as I did." Tj explained.

"And that is...?"

"I'm really not supposed to tell you this but being the son of 4 therapists and my boyfriend whom I trust... it'll be fine." Tj said. "Zach... he's... not out."

"What? What do you mean? He kissed you in front of a hall of people." Cyrus said. He looked around Tj to see if the bathroom was still occupied.

"He's not out to his dad Cyrus. I offered to help... and I think you could help to."

"I mean I can but how would you bring a conversation like that up?"

"Sometimes... it just... comes up."