Try Agian

Third person
Matias watched as the door of Jonah's house opened. Nervousness started to build. He hoped it was Jonah who answered the door, but the again, he dreaded that possibility. The person opening the door was...

"Matias! how've you been?" Mrs. Beck said with a smile. Matias let out a sigh of relief.

"I've been great... had the... best day." He said. "I was wondering if Jonah was around at all?"

"No... but I can tell him that you were here."

"Thank you Mrs. Beck." Matias said. Mrs. Beck smiles apologetically as Matias left the porch. She immediately whipped out her phone and texted Jonah.

Later Matias received a text from Jonah inviting him to go along with him to Cyrus'.

—————
*Next day*
Buffy and Marty sat in the spoon enjoying breakfast. Marty felt that it him and Buffy should make up for the lost time. His plan was to take her around town starting at the spoon, ending at Cyrus' house with a movie.

"Where are we going Marty?" Buffy asked with curiosity.

"An adventure." Marty simply said. Buffy raised an eyebrow.

"So you don't know where we're going?"

"That's right B! That's the fun of it. Just you and me all day!" Marty said with excitement.

"Alright! But what about the movie at Cyrus'?" Buffy asked. She took a sip of her orange juice.

"That's the end of our night. Surrounded by friends."

"Ok, I can get behind that... when do we start?"

"Now!" Marty said.

"But what about my food. I have half a pancake left..." Buffy said. Marty chuckled.

"Too bad." He said.

Marty dropped the money for breakfast on the table grabbed Buffy by the and hand and led her outside.

The start of their adventure.

————

"Great job Kippen!" The coach said as she skated out to him. "Glad to see your not rusty."

"Thanks coach! My ankle still feels weird but I try."

"Good! Because as you know... the team is going to aspen this winter and I need a team captain" Coach said. Tj smiled.

"I thought that Kip was the team captain."

"He is. But for the 16 through 18 year olds. You'll have to lead the 13-15 year olds. Can you do it?

Tj felt honored that the coach chose him to lead. How ever Tj was hesitant to answer. He reminded himself of his actions as team captain of the basketball ball team while he was at Jefferson. Tj did not want any of those occurrences happening again.

"Sorry coach but I'm gonna have to turn down the offer." Tj said. "I'm sure Daniel will do just a good."

"Are you sure?" The coach asked. Tj nodded his head.

"Yes I'm sure."

————————
*Later that day*

"With Andi over at Cyrus' it'll just be me, you, Oscar, and a nice hot dinner." Bex said as she set up plates. Bowie was cooking in the kitchen.

"First time in a while too! We're always busy." Bowie said. Bex rejoined him in the kitchen. "You gotta try these pot stickers they are muah!"

Bex took a potsticker off the plate.