Thanks For Giving (Part 1)

"So... is that a yes to the puppy...?" Andi asked. Jonah sighed as his parents exchanged looks.

"Jonah..." his mom said. "Are you able to take care of a dog. It will be yours and your 100 percent responsible for it."

"I got this mom... I'll be able to take care the dog."

"Alright I'm trusting you." She told Jonah before turning back to Andi. "When can we pick one out."

"Tomorrow definitely... it's kinda late." Andi said. Mrs Beck smiled. "We'll be there."

Andi, Buffy and Marty stayed for dinner before returning home. Buffy had to rush home to pack, she had lost track of time. Andi came back home to Bex on the couch covered in puppies with the widest smile on her face. Bowie laughed as he took pictures. Andi had to get in on the fun of course. They laughed until they couldn't laugh anymore.

Which took awhile...

-------------------------
*Next day*
"Goood morrrinnngggg!" Andi yelled as she bounced down the stairs and into the kitchen. "What's for breakfast?"

"Bowie's world famous chocolate chip pancakes." Bex said. "And Andi, I have some bad news..."

"Why...? Did something happen to the puppies!?"

"No nothing happened to the puppy's... it's just... today is a all hands on deck day."

"What does that mean?" Andi asked.

"Today's a cleaning day, and your helping." Bex stated. Andi grunted in disapproval.

"I forgot what it was like to be at Cece's before thanksgiving..."

"Yeah, and this year is gonna be no exception. After breakfast you can start with the vacuum."

"Fine..." Andi said. She sat down at the counter and started texting Daniel.

"Sorry Dan... is stuck cleaning all day..."

Daniel texted back not a minute later.

"You know what's funny, I'm stuck doing the same thing."

"You still figuring out a way to sneak out during thanksgiving?"

"The football game should be distracting enough. They probably wouldn't care if I asked... meh..." Daniel said. "I gtg, my dad is freaking out again."

"Love you!"

"Love you too."

--------------------------
"Cyrus! Tj! Anyone up?" Mrs. Goodman called from the bottom of the stairs. Cyrus groggily sat up from his bed confused on what his mom wanted. He slowly got him self out of bed careful not to wake a sleeping Tj, which could have a horrible after effect.

"Y-yes mom?" Cyrus asked. Mrs. Goodman turned from the kitchen counter.

"Ah good someone's up." She said. "Me and your dad originally bought tickets to go see one of the plays in town but a surprise conference came up and we have attend so, the tickets are yours."

"Thanks mom... when's the play?"

"Saturday at 6." Mrs. Goodman said. "Shouldn't be a problem should it?"

"Nope not a problem. Thanks!" Cyrus said before bouncing up the stairs and back at him room. He was excited to tell Tj but he was still asleep.

"If only there where a way to get him up with out ruining his mood for the day..."

---------
*That afternoon*
"I'm at a loss..." Ali said. She turned her head over to Nico. "Why exactly did you have to eat a bug?"

"I told you... my brother forced me to."