Dear TJ

"I kissed him..." Jonah said making Cyrus look up from his food. The two caught breakfast at the spoon before dress rehearsal of Aladdin. "I kissed him, The there was the squi-"

"Yes... we all saw." Cyrus said cutting him off. Jonah to turn a shade of red. "And please don't talk about the bush squid, I told them not to do it."

"Wait you saw it happen. I thought you guys were outside."

"It wasn't exactly a private thing Jonah. We barely stepped through the door frame of the red rooster. Besides, it was bound to happen."

"What?" Jonah said. Missing the end of Cyrus' sentence.

"Nothing..."

The door of the spoon opens, revealing a smiling Matias. Jonah's heart leaped out of his chest. Tj trailed short after.

"Hey Jonah!" Matias said. He said sitting next to him. Tj sat next to Cyrus.

"Look who decided to leave the house." Said Cyrus to Tj.

"Sorry, I was up late... I was studying. Math isn't... the easiest for me."

"Oi!" Jonah interjected. "Can you work out your domestic issues later. We oughta get going. Rehearsal starts in an hour."

"Shoot, yeah let's go." Cyrus said standing up. The group paid and left. Cyrus and Tj walked ahead while Jonah and Matias lacked behind. They walked in an awkward silence waiting for one another to break the silence.

"Sooooo....."

"Sooo......" said Jonah. "Ready for the show?"

"Yeah!" Matias said. "I'm excited to finally hear the audiences reactions. I hear our set is better then the high schools in the area. Our pit or orchestra as well."

"That's the power of Cyrus's mind." Said Jonah. "He's definitely going places."

"Definitely. Come on let's catch up."

————————————————
"Thanks for meeting me earlier Dan." Andi said as she and her boyfriend walked through the snow blanketed park. "I didn't know Cece had those tickets."

"It's fine Andi. I think the work of Lin Manuel-Miranda is something you should never miss."

The pair sat on a bench the outlooks the majority of the park. The snow gently shifting in the wind. Daniel pulls Andi closer.

"Can I talk to You about something."

"Yeah, Of course."

Daniel cleared his throat.

"What do you think about the idea of me going to an art centered school?"

"Uhhh... why does my opinion matter in this."

"Because your my-"

"Titles aside Daniel, you are one of the most amazing artists I've ever seen... and your going to ask my approval on something that will change your life?" Andi said. Daniel sat back on the bench, Andi's words sinking in.

"I'm sorry I just- It- it wouldn't have been the most considerate thing to do if I just up and left."

"Look. All I'm saying is not to let me get in the way of your dreams." Said Andi. "Do what's best for you."