Wax On Wax Off

Third person
*Next Day*
"Why so happy Cyrus?" Andi asked before she spooned corn into her mouth.

"I had the most amazing day yesterday. Me and Tj-"

"Please don't say it..." Daniel said covering his ears. "I don't want to know."

Cyrus closed his eyes and slowly shook his head.

"Daniel... we didn't do that... what we did do is watch movies and did a live on my page."

"I watched that live. Did you really have to yell at Alexa like that?" Andi asked.

"She wouldn't listen..."

"I have a presidential problem!" Jonah said running towards the lunch table that Andi, Cyrus and Daniel were sitting at.

"What now? What did Metcalf do now?" Andi said with slight annoyance. Dr. Metcalf had been a bit more sporadic then normal.

"As if the musical wasn't enough... we have to put on a dance..."

"How are we supposed to put on a musical and run dance?" Cyrus asked. Jonah shrugged.

"The dance is next Friday..."

"WHAT!" Andi, Cyrus and Daniel say in unison.

"How are we supposed to do all of that in a week and a half?" Andi asked.

"We can split up the work load. Daniel and I can be on the musical. You and Jonah can work on the dance." Cyrus suggested.

"That works. What about attire? Formal? Semi-Formal? Casual?" Jonah asked.

"Cyrus, I think this is your area of expertise." Andi said. Cyrus smiled.

"Semi-formal... definitely semi-formal."

—————
Buffy and Gus sat in the gym office for the most of lunch not even saying a word to each other. Buffy, still fuming with anger at Gus finished her homework from her first half of classes, burning through half of her pencil from writing so forcefully. The coach eventually returns from open gym.

"I hope you two have learned lessons from today. You guys are teammates and you need to get along." The coach said. "Now enjoy the last 15 minutes of lunch with your friends, next time you won't get any."

Buffy and Gus gather their things still not saying a word to each other. Gus walked out the door and Buffy soon followed but was stopped by the coach calling her back.

"Buffy, remind Jonah that the hall of fame awards ceremony is Friday after school."

Buffy stuck two thumbs up in the air and smiled a fake smile to hide her still boiling annoyance. She quickly turned and darted for where her and her friends usually sit for lunch.

—————
*Later that day*
Bex often enjoyed here days off in quiet, on the couch with ether her favorite book or day Tv show television show... but today was different. She was tasked by a certain curly haired botanist to wax the floors, something she hated doing as a teen, but she always found a way to make it enjoyable.

Bex slid back and forward across the floor with the floor waxer, jamming out to one of her favorite bands. The music was up so loud that she wouldn't even here someone standing in front of her.

As Bex was waxing the floor in front of the front door. She somehow was able to hear the knocking of the door over ten rather loud music playing over the speakers. She paused the music and opened the door.

"Oh, hey Mrs. Beck, What brings you here?"

"This is the first place I'd look for Jonah." Mrs. Beck answered. Worry clearly in her voice.