Shady Characters

Third person
"Soooo you allowed someone to take your wallet right out of your hand?" Walker said. Daniel threw a sock at his phone that was on his desk.

"Trap it Brodsky. The dude snuck up on me. Besides, Tj should have changed the code before the dude got to his computer."

"But that doesn't mean he can't read it. Anyone can view the script right?"

"Not exactly... it's private, that's what the code is for." Daniel said. He pulled his skates from under his bed and began sharpening the blade.

"Well... since you decided to start doing that... I'm gonna go defrost the chicken before my mom pulls up." Walker said.

"Really? And how long do you have to do that?"

"About 5 minutes."

"Well R.I.P. to you, better hope there's traffic." Daniel said.

"I'm praying... later Daniel."

"Later."

————————————————————————
*Next Day*
"I HaTe MONDAYS!" Cyrus exclaimed. Buffy sighed in annoyance.

"Cyrus... you say that every Monday." Buffy said.

"That's how much I hate them." Cyrus said. "It's the worst day of the week and Andi not being here makes it worse."

"And why is that?"

"I have art today..."

"You have Daniel don't you?" Buffy said.

"Yes... but the support of two is better then none." Cyrus said. Buffy nodded in agreement.

"Guys! Guys!" Matias said running up stopping Cyrus and Buffy in their tracks. "Jonah... he was just suspended."

Buffy and Cyrus share a look before darting towards the school behind Matias.

"What could have gotten Jonah suspended... it's still early..." Cyrus thought.

Buffy, Cyrus and Matias catch Jonah at his locker. Jonah looked over at the trio approaching.

"New hoodie Cyrus?" Jonah asked. Cyrus looked down at his clothing and back up again.

"Uh... its one of Tj's."

"Of course it is..."

"Jonah what happened? Why are you suspended?" Buffy asked. Jonah shut his locker.

"I was accused of tagging a bunch of lockers in the boys locker room."

"What!? Who would believe you do that?" Matias asked.

"Metcalf is taking the word of someone who saw me enter the locker room. There's no cameras down that hall so it's what he knows against my word." Jonah explained. "And because I've had other problems this year... it's what he had to do."

"But you wouldn't do such a thing... who would ever believe you would?" Cyrus said.

"It's procedure Cyrus..."

"Wait... doesn't that mean you get kicked off the ultimate team?" Buffy asked. Jonah sadly shook his head.

"Yeah..."

"This... this is an out rage! I will find who ever did this and clear-"

"Cyrus! You will not do anything... you'll only make things worse." Jonah said before pushing past Cyrus, Buffy and Matias.

"It's never easy for him... is it..." Matias said. Buffy shook her head.

"It never is..."

———————
*Meanwhile*
"Hey Andiman." Bex said walking into Andi's room with a cup of hot tea in her hand. Andi was home sick with a sinus infection.