Track Practice

Third Person
(*Two Days Later*)
"Ali!" Andi said as her image popped on screen. Ali put down the instrument that was once positioned on her shoulder. "Getting some practice in I see."

"Yeah, the music teacher is really generous with the chamber music this year." Ali said. "I always mess up on the same part every time..."

After Ali finished her sentence, the sound of another violin played in the background. Ali looked over surprised at the persons playing.

"Woah! You nailed it!" Ali said. The mysterious player came into the frame. It was Matias. He beamed a face of proud before going back to playing.

"Awww..." Andi said causing Ali to blush. "A music date."

"Music practice yes, a date no..."

"Aw come on... it's basically like a date. You both like each other."

"My parents don't know that..." Ali said with a low tone. "I have yet to ask them... you know how they are..."

"Your mom is the most care free person I've ever met. Yet she still is just like Cece..." Andi said.

"When it comes to the life controlling parts of her parenting style, yes... and my dad being military doesn't help at all."

"That would complicate things..."

"Yup... I hope that when I ask they'll be a bit understanding." Ali said. Andi smiled as she drew on her sketch pad. Ali asked several times what she was drawing only to be dissmissed by Andi shushing her with a finger on her lips. As Andi was about to show the image she was interrupted by Bex calling up the stairs.

"Andi! Daniel is here to see you! And he brought food!"

"Looks like your boyfriend with the amazing hair decided to pay you a visit." Ali teased causing Andi to blush. "Guess I'll see the picture tomorrow..."

"Between you and me... just call him brown haired Thor, and yes you'll see it tomorrow at school."

"Brown haired Thor... I was thinking the same thing."

————
*That Next Morning*
Cyrus opened his eyes to be immediately blinded by a ray of sun shining through the blinds. He reluctantly rolled out of bed, slid on Tj's sliders and walked down the steps. All at the pace of a zombie.

Cyrus walked pass the living room, which had the T.V. on and playing the local news station, something Cyrus likes to watch in the morning accept there was one problem... the news had just gone off. Cyrus in a state of confusion checked the time displayed on the T.V. Box. It displayed 10:30. Cyrus jumped at the time, he'd missed almost half of school by now. Worrying about what his parents will say Cyrus charges to the kitchen to call them, only to see Tj at the table still in his pajamas (minus the shirt) playing on his phone.

"Tj!" Cyrus said. "What are you doing here!"

Tj simply stands up, walks over to Cyrus and plants a light kiss on Cyrus' lips.

"Happy 5 month anniversary Muffin." Tj said softly. Cyrus blushed profusely.

"Happy anniversary to you too Teej." Cyrus said. "But our anniversary doesn't excuse us from school..."

"Way to ruin the moment Cyrus..." Tj teased. "Any way we're completely excused. No harm done."

"How are we excused when ether of us are sick?"

"Uhhh, Maybe it's because Ms. Goodman agreed to allow us to have a 'mental health' day."

"No she didn't, she never did that with me..." Cyrus exposed. Tj showed Cyrus a note left on the counter. It was indeed signed by Cyrus' mom. "That would do it..."