Q&A #1

Alright... I know no one asked for this... and your more interested in how Jonah's life turns out but let's get this over with... first up Andi!

Q: What was it like losing Andi's Shack?

A: Imagine watching a best friend get taken right right in front of your eyes, that's how it felt.

Q: What do you think about the situation with Gus?

A: I want to know why it started but I also wonder when it will end, it's becoming tiresome.

Buffy

Q: best facepalm moment of yours with Marty?

A: One time, Marty found it a good idea to jump from his deck into a pile of leaves he had raked up but when I raked them he also raked up a large stick that happened to be sharp... the boy didn't see it coming...

Q: Have you snatched a wig recently?

A: Duh... one per day.

Cyrus

Q: Have you and Tj ever been caught making out by your parents.

A: Wow so much for the pleasantries... but no, we have not, and I not insinuating they we do that.

...

Why do I lie...

Q: What is it like directing such a big production in middle school?

A: It's a lot of work... and my friends are big helps... and with Jonah being class president helps too, should he get out of detention.

Jonah

Q: How do you feel after finding out that a Gabriel is your father?

A: Confusion... I keep asking my self whet here or not my entire life was a complete lie...

Q: What prompted Gus to start trying to ruin your life?

A: I'm not entirely sure what triggered him, I think it has something to do with the frisbee team...

Marty

Q: Colorado... why?

A: Grandfather got sick and my parents wanted to be there with him.

Tj

Q: Do you know Luke Mullen?

A: I am not aware of a Luke Mullen...

Q: What is it like living with a Jewish family?

A: It's no different then living with any other family. I respect their beliefs as much as they respect mine. I do try and and observe their holidays with them.

Matias

Q: Do you want to take things slow with Jonah?

A: Uhhh, yes and no... he has a lot going on right now so I give him as much space as he needs.

Q: Do you and Ali still talk?

A: Yes we do on occasion, but she's been dodging my calls recently, do you know why that is?

Daniel

Q: How did you never know that Walker knew Andi?

A: Walker keeps some aspects of his personal life at home under wraps and I didn't ask if he knew her because it seemed so unlikely.

Q: Was it a choice to skate or is it something your forced to do?

A: It's was my choice actually, my dad always managed the team before we could even walk just in a different location across town.

Walker

Q: Still being hunted by that trash can?

A: My mom will not let it go... now I have to put the can all the way behind our apartment instead of behind the tree.

Q: Have you moved on from Andi?

A: Ehh... i don't know to be honest... I did meet someone recently.

Bex

Q: WEDDING WHENS THE WEDDING?!?!?

A: AFTER HE PREPOSES!!

Bowie

Q: BOWIE! WHERES RAFE HE NEEDS TO BE HERE TO BE YOUR BEST MAN!

A: Uh... There's no wedding and Rafe is currently living he best life right now...

Zach

Q: When will you come out to your dad.

A: When I feel he and I are ready, it's really complicated right now.

Kip

Q: Every one seems to have their own talent, what's yours?

A: I can rap! Wanna hear?

World: NO!

A: Seesh... no need to be mean...

Amber

Q: Do you like Kip?

A: I won't say...

Elijah

Q: Why are you such an ass?

A: I don't know... just born with it...

And last but not least... the author.

Q: Will you ever do a face reveal?

A: I'll leave you to wonder what I look like...

And that is all... there's also a character update to this...

 there's also a character update to this

Nico (Nicholas) (Jack Grazer)

No before you start yelling at me... he's from PORTUGAL... that is all.

Thanks for reading!

Next official part is Wait!

-Unkown