Places People (Mini Chapter)

*Next day*
Matias intensely wrote in his manuscript book. At this point he had been at it since 1 o'clock, it was now 7 and his parents repeatedly called him down for dinner. At the 2 call, his mom came to see what was up.

"Matias... honey?" His mother said softly. Matias took out his ear buds. He had been listening to a podcast while he worked.

"Yeah mom, what's up?"

"I've called you down for dinner twice are you not eating?"

"No no, I'm eating. I'm just working on something."

His mother walked over to his desk.

"Music. Of course." She said. "But where did you get the book from?"

"Uhhh... Jonah."

"Mhmm, you know you and Jonah boy have gotten a lot closer recently..."

"Uh yeah, I guess... I don't want to talk about it." Matias said. His mother chuckled.

"Of course you don't." She said. "You keep working. I'll leave a plate for you in the fridge if you don't make it down in time."

"Ok. Thanks mom."

Matias quietly sighed as his mom left the room.

"Awkward conversation averted..."

—————————
*Next day*
Tj took his seat in math class next to Zach. Tj hated the class with a burning passion but Zach made it a little bit more bare able. The teacher Mrs. Ozark, stood in front of the class and motioned for someone to enter.

"Class, this is Reed. He will be joining our class today. I hope you'll make him feel at home." Mrs. Ozark introduced. "Is there anything you want to share with the class?"

"Uhhh... I was on the football team at my old high school and I run track."

"Awesome!" Said Mrs. Ozark. "Your free to take the free seat next to Tj.

Tj sighed. To him new students tend to be either extremely quiet or extremely annoying; no in between. Reed took his seat and didn't say anything till the end of class.

"Hey..." he said. "What's your name?"

Tj looked up from his work.

"Tj."

"Cool. I'm Reed, as you know. So what's the best club to join here?"

"I'm not sure." Tj said. "My bo- friend is apart of the theater over at Jefferson, the middle school. It's pretty fun I guess."

"I guess I could check that out." Reed said. A second later the bell rang. "Hey Tj, could you point me to my next class? I have Mr... Brown."

"That happens to be where I'm headed next. Follow me."

Zach shook his head as the pair walked out of class.

"Why am I invisible..."

————————————
"PLACES PEOPLE!" Cyrus yelled from his seat in the auditorium. "WE'RE GOING TO RUN SHOW IN FIVE!"

Tj, Zach and Reed entered the auditorium.

"Tj!" Cyrus said excitedly. He immediately left his seat and wrapped Tj in a hug; not noticing Reed whom raised his eyebrow.

"Cyrus... we're in the presence of someone new." Tj whispered. Cyrus immediately let go.

"Uh... hi." Cyrus said turning to Reed. "I'm Cyrus."

"Hey Cyrus. I'm Reed, I'm kinda new here."

"Awesome! Where from?"

"Minnesota."

"Sweet. What brings you here being new and all?"

"Tj recommended that I join theater, so I came to watch to see if thats what I really what to do as a club."

"Alright. You came on a good day, we're running show. Take a seat."

Cyrus motioned from them to take their seats and Cyrus took his. Reed leaned over to Tj.

"You and Cyrus got a thing going on?"

"You could say that... are you weirded out by it?"

"No no, defiantly not. Just curious."
——————————————————————
Surprise! I little mini chapter with big impact. Your going to shocked at what Reed brings to the story.

 Your going to shocked at what Reed brings to the story

Reed (Parker Queenan)

(This is an actual cannon character that will be introduced in a upcoming episode)

Should I do more of these? Let me know.

As always thanks for reading!

Next part is Interrupted Again!

-Unkown