Hey Who Cut The Power?! (Pt.1)

Third person
*Next Day*
Cyrus woke up to Tj laying on top of him. Cyrus pitched his nose to wake him up which only creates a louder snore. Cyrus giving up, pushed Tj shoulder to roll him over... which caused him to fall in the floor.

"Sorry..." Cyrus said to Tj who was grunting in pain.

"Good morning to you too." Tj said peeling himself off the floor. He grabbed his phone to look at the time. "Uh Cyrus..."

"What's wrong? Did i mess up your ankle again?!"

"No no..." Tj said. "It's just the fact that we're here at 10:30 on a Monday..."

"Wait what!" Cyrus exclaimed. He shot a look over at  his alarm clock which didn't display any numbers. Tj tried to turn on Cyrus' computer tower to no prevail.

"It looks like that the power is out again..." Tj said. "The last time the power was out, we were out of school."

"Let me text Buffy." Cyrus said.

"You do that. I'm, going to to cook some breakfast..."

"And how will you do that if there's no power?" Cyrus asked crossing his arms.

"There's this thing called gas and a lighter."

"Please don't burn your self... that's the last thing we need."

"Trust me I got this..."

*Time skip*

"So we don't have school and I've invited Andi, Buffy and Jonah over as well. We're having a game day!" Cyrus announced from before forking a bunch of scrambled eggs into his mouth.

"Cool! But are your parents completely ok with having a bunch of teenagers over with out supervision?" Tj said.

"My dads coming home early. it's cool."

"Alright. What are we even going to do?"

"Board games! Duh..." Cyrus said. "I have a ton of them collecting dust in the basement."

"Do you have monopoly?"

"Of course."

"Then prepare to get crushed." Tj said. Cyrus raised an eyebrow.

"Right, I'll have you know that I'm undefeated in this house."

"We'll see about that..."
——————————————————————————
Andi's pov
I was getting ready to leave for Cyrus' when there was a knock at the door. Bex and Bowie were discussing something in the kitchen so I had to get it. I peek through the binds to see Daniel and Walker... great...

"Hey guys!" I say opening the door. "What's up."

"I was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere today since we're off..." Daniel offered.

"Uh... I'm actually going to Cyrus' in a few."

"Can we tag along?"

"Uh that's between you and Cyrus... sorry." I say. Daniel smile drops.

"Alright then... we'll just get going. Have fun."

"Yeah... I'll call you later ok?" I say. Daniel smirks.

"Yeah sure."
——————————————————————————
Kip's pov
God I hate running...

But my dad makes me do this every time we're out of school. Even when it's snowing... and people wonder why I snap all the time.

It's all ways hey "Hey Kip go do that" "Hey Kip go do this." It's never "Hey Kip what do you want to do?"

And what makes it 100% worse is the fact that Amber refuses to talk to me...

Yeah yeah I f'd up... like I didn't know that she had a boyfriend. She didn't have one 3 days ago so why-

*thud*

"Hey watch it!" I say. The ginger haired kid just keeps running.

That's it! I'm done with humans for today.
——————————————————————————
Third person
*later that day*
Andi, Buffy, Cyrus, Jonah, Marty and Tj. Had been playing board games for the past hour and a half. The power has since been restored but the group wanted a classic time playing board games. Daniel and Walker joined in the last 30 minutes of them playing much to Andi's distain. She really felt something could go wrong.

"Ha! I just stole your hotel!" Buffy exclaimed. Tj looked up at the ceiling in frustration.

"Can we just call it a draw... we've been at it for an hour."

"Aw can Tj Kippen not handle the sting of defeat?" Buffy taunted.

"No... I don't think they can sit watching a monopoly board for another second..." Tj said gesturing to the group of friends whom surrounded the table. They had been sitting for so long that Jonah had fallen asleep on Cyrus' shoulder.

"Fine... we can call it a draw..." Buffy said. Cyrus shot up.

"Finally!" Cyrus exclaimed. Buffy raised an eyebrow. "Sorry... its just that the game took so long..."

"Well it's over now... does someone want to get sleeping beauty over there?"

Cyrus looked over at Jonah and tapped him on the shoulder. Jonah jumped up as if he was snapped back into reality.

"Cyrus I lo-" Jonah said as he jumped up only stopping himself before he could finish his sentence. There was an awkward moment of silence before Jonah spoke again.

"Love your shirt... it's a great shirt... uh is it hot in here?"

"Uh... ok." Andi said. "Why don't we just play a game of truth or dare...?"

The group murmured in agreement.

"I'll start!" Marty said. "Buffy, truth or dare."

"Dare!"

"I dare you to..." Marty stood up and walked over to the fish tank in the room. "Drink some of this fish water."

"Easy... it's just like being in the ocean." Buffy said. Marty grabbed a cup off the counter and scooped half a glass of water out the tank and handed it to Buffy.

"Hey Buffy you know that water is extremely salty?" Cyrus asked. Buffy shrugged her shoulders.

"A dares a dare..." She said before downing the glass. When Buffy finished the glass he looked like he wanted to vomit.

"That tasted like a sweaty sock." Buffy said as she sat down. "Walker truth or dare?"

"Uhhh... truth?"

"What is one thing you regret not saying?" Buffy asked. Walker shifted in his seat.

"Uh... I regret not saying how I actually feel..." Walker says taking a small look at Andi. "And I'm going to say them now..."
———
"BRO WHAT!"

"This always happens to me...."
———————————————————————————
Don't even ask why this took 3 days for me to complete... it was kind of a sticky part to write.

Now that I'm on number 2 of 3 possible books. I think it might be time for a character update. Comment if you think so.

Thanks for reading!!

-Unkown