Fall Festival

Buffy's pov
Another boring end to a boring week. Quite literally... nothing serious happened, no secrets revealed (thank god) and no breakups. The only real interesting things that occurred this week was that Metcalf agreed that Aladdin will be the musical we'll be doing and Cyrus' mom half way gave him and Tj "the talk" right in front of me and Andi. Trust me when I say this, I will not let them forget it.

But now the fall festival is in full swing and me, Andi and Cyrus go every year to eat literally pumpkin everything and ride the alpine slide until we get sick of it. This year tho, we'll have two other people to tow around... those people being Jonah and Tj... and all four of them are geeking over which Hogwarts house they're in.

"Woah! I got ravenclaw!" Andi said practically jumping off the bench.

"Really?" Cyrus asked. "I somehow got Gryffindor..."

"Thats all very nice but can we get moving... the line for the alpine slide is getting longer by the second." I say. The four of them and march over to the line... to almost immediately whip out they're phones again.

They'll never get it will they...

——————————————————————————
Third person
"I absolutely love what you did with the place." Cece said looking around. "Oh Andi's shack looks like it never left. With a fresh paint design too."

"Yes, we got it professionally painted by one of Bowie's buddy's." Bex says before letting out rather large dry cough.

"Sounds like you need some honey tea." Cece says before darting towards the keurig machine.

"Mom, I'm not in the mood for tea... it's just a head cold..."

"Which would be a bunch better with some tea." Cece persisted. "Anyway... me and your father are going to be away for about a week so we need someone to house sit for us. Or just check in once a day."

"I can get Bowie to check in on his way to work." Bex said. "Where are you two going even?"

"A culture tour around Paris." Cece said using her hands for dramatic effect.

"Awww..." Bex said. "When do you guys leave?"

"Tomorrow night. Ham says flying at night helps with the time change, which it doesn't." Cece said handing Bex the tea she made. Bex drinks it forgetting it's still hot.

"Be careful it's hot."

"You don't say..."

——————————————————————————
Kip's pov
"Heyyy Amber." I say walking up to her desk in the front of the ice rink.

"What do you want Kip?" She said coolly. "I'm busy..."

"I was just wonder if you-"

"No... no I will not go on a date with you... I'm not going to say it again." Amber snapped at me.

"Come on plea-"

"Amber what is this dweeb doing talking to you?" A voice said walking up. "Shouldn't you be figure skating somewhere."

"And should you be figuring out how to get your head out of your ass... Elijah."

"Ha... your lucky we're in public, that would have scored you a ticket to the hospital." Elijah spat.

"Elijah, babe can you please-"