Audition Tapes

Third person
*Later that evening*
"Daniel... Andi... what are you doing?" Walker asked. Andi sat her phone up so the walker could see.

"We're working on our art projects... what else?" Andi said as she continued to draw on the paper.

"Sorry... it just got quite."

"Bro..." Daniel began. "You still coming over Saturday? Or are you still grounded over a trash can?"

"I'm definitely coming, but I need a ride... again..." Walker said. "My mom has to work."

"Not a problem!"

"Saturday, Cyrus and Tj are setting up a outdoor movie with string lights, all you can eat popcorn, and tons of  movies to choose from." Andi said with pure excitement. "We do it every year just before it gets too unbearably cold. Basically sweater weather."

"Sounds like fun!" Walker said.

Daniel! Your mothers here!" Bex called from the front door. Andi and Daniel cleaned up the table they were working at, which had a surprising mess for two people. Andi hugged Daniel good bye and watched as he left the drive way. Andi returned to her phone to see Walker had gone. She sighed and marched upstairs for a shower.

——————————————————————————
*Next day after school*
"NEXT!" Cyrus yelled from the table set up in front of the stage. Andi, who was next to him clinched from the sound of the voice crack that came behind it.

"Cy! You don't have to yell." Tj said sitting in the row of seats behind him.

"Sorry, I'm just being a director. Doing director things."

"And since being a director entitles yelling?" Andi asked. Cyrus took a sip of his water.

"Since the creation of acting."

"Ehem... can we do my audition?" Someone said from the stage. Cyrus checked his clip board for the persons name.

"Ah, Sual... auditioning for Gene?"

"Yes I am, prepare to be amazed!" Saul said with great confidence.

"Alright Saul, the stage is yours." Cyrus said. Leo exhaled.

"I close my eyes and I can see
The world that's waiting up for me
That I call my own
Through the dark, through the door
Through where no one's been before
But it feels like home

They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy
They can say, they can say I've lost my mind
I don't care, I don't care, so call me crazy
We can live in a world that we design
'Cause every night I lie in bed
The brightest colors fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake

I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
A million dreams for the world we're gonna make"

"Wow!" Cyrus said as he stood up. "You my friend have made my job 100 times harder. Thank you."

Saul bowed before exiting the stage.

"N-"

"Cyrus. Please there's no one to be next." Andi said. Cyrus sighed.

"Fine, time to go talk to them." He said. Him Andi and Tj left for cafeteria.

—————
*Meanwhile*
"This duet is going amazing Mat! And we have so much time to work on it." Ali said. Excitement radiating from her voice. The two stopped in front of the cafeteria "Together we're unstoppable!"