Operation Jonah Beck

Third person
*Next day*
"I still don't understand why Metcalf wants us to run elections..." Cyrus said. "We still don't have a president."

"Well... I've been thinking about that and I think I know someone who will make a great class president." Andi said.

"Who?" Asked Buffy.

"Jonah." Andi said. Buffy and Cyrus raise an eyebrow. "What? He's well known, well liked and if we don't put other people on the ballot there won't be the need to run elections."

"Right! I'll talk to Jonah in chem. Then we can talk to Metcalf after school." Cyrus said closing his locker.

"Sounds like a plan!" Andi says. All three of them high 5.

"Operation Jonah Beck is a go!"

"No Cyrus..." Andi and Buffy say in unison.

"Way to suck the fun out of it..."

——————— (Cue Theme Song)————————

Jk jk...  anyway... back to the story!

———————————————————————————
Daniel's pov
"Why is planning Andi's birthday party so hard..." I sigh. Buffy stopped her stretches and sat on the bleacher below mine.

"It's not hard. It doesn't have to be that extravagant."

"But I don't want it to be a dud.. like all my birthdays ever were..."

"Dude... I'm sure she'll love whatever you do." Buffy's says. She looks over at Andi who just exited the locker room. "Now let's change to the topic."

"Hey guys!" Andi says. I reach out my hand to grab hers but I'm blocked by a clipboard.

"Daniel, Buffy, starting line. NOW!" Yelled coach Turner. Me and Buffy slowly drag ourselves behind the foul line of the basketball court. Me and Buffy ready ourselves for coaches call.

"Ready... GO!"

I take off slightly ahead of Buffy but she gradually closes the distance. As I approach the other end of the court, a foot hooks my foot mid stride causing me to fall into the floor. Andi and Buffy jog over and help me off the floor.

"You good?" Buffy asked. I nod my head.

"Yeah, I'm fine... I just want to know who tripped me."

I turn around to see Leo of all people laughing at me.

"Leo!" I say. He snaps a smirk on his face.

"Yes Danman?"

"One... don't call me that. Two... What was the purpose of tripping me?"

"Looks like I upset Thor..." Leo sneered. I let out a heavy sigh.

"I don't look like Thor..." I said flatly.

"Maybe not in the face, but the hair tells a different story."

Oooooooo I could just...

"Daniel let's just keep moving..." Andi said as she pushed me along and rightfully so if I had did what my mind is telling me to do, she probably would break up with me.

——————————————————————————
Cyrus' pov
"I normally dread science... but chemistry is slowly changing that opinion." Jonah said.

"What? Science is awesome!" I say. Jonah shrugged his shoulders.

"The tests can get stressful sometimes... I don't really handle stress that well."