TJ Exposed

*2 days later*
Third person
"I hAtE MONDAYS!!" Cyrus yelled out disturbing a nearby cat. Andi and Buffy immediately shhhed him on the spot.

"Cyrus chill." Buffy said. "Your not the only one who hates Mondays..."

"Yes... But during the summer, Monday's are the days me and Tj go and do things by ourselves."

Andi started to laugh at Cyrus statement. Buffy pretended to vomit in her mouth.

"My friend, I'm sure you didn't mean it that way-"

"Buffy, get your mind out the gutter..." Cyrus said cutting Buffy off. "You know what I mean."

"Sure I do."

"Wait, where were you guys on Sunday?" Andi asked. Andi, Buffy, and Cyrus passed through the doors of Jefferson.

"We ended up having a unplanned sleep over at Jonah's house." Cyrus said. "Just a bunch of bros hanging out."

Andi leaned over to Buffy's ear.

"Aw I ship it!" She whispered a little too loud.

"What?"

"Nothing Cyrus..."

"Anyway... we were in the basement trying to talk to Jonah's "Ghost" and of course Tj cried like a baby, Marty cried with him and Jonah just laughed at them." Cyrus explained as he opened his locker.

"Of course Marty cried. Tough on the outside, soft inside." Buffy said. Cyrus let out a small laugh

"So him and Tj are the same person?"

"I guess."

"Funny how that works out." Andi said. "Alright I gotta, go see you guys in class."

——————————————————————————
Tj's pov
"Alright Tj, why are you smuggling a chocolate muffin?" Kip asked before he took a bite out of his pizza.

"It's for Cyrus, he loves these things." I say, Kip just scuffs.

"Well why don't you just buy them... they're in grocery stores everywhere."

"Because why waste money on stuff you can get for free."

"The words of a true criminal." Marty said using his hands for dramatic affect.

"Shut up Marty..." I said.

The conversation continued uninterrupted until someone thought it was funny to smack me in the head with their lunch tray. I stood up from my seat to see who it was.

Elijah...

"Not Cool Elijah!" I say making stop in his tracks.

"Yeah, What you going to do about it? Call your father? Oh wait... you don't have one." Elijah spat.

"W-wha-" I stammer. Kip runs over to my side.

"I'd measure your words very carefully Gismondi." He said. Elijah shifted his stance.

"Measure huh?" Elijah said. "Hey guys!"