Caught In The Act

*Third person*
"Cyrus?" Tj yelled walking through the door. "I've got baby taters your favorite!"

Tj received no response. Mr and Mrs Goodman were out for the day.

"Cyrus?" Tj said walking up the stairs. Tj walked towards Cyrus' room. He knocked on the door with his knuckle before entering.

"Cyrus you in Her- AHHHHH!"

"AHHHHH"

Cyrus immediately slammed his laptop shut.

"I go to practice for 2 hours and you manage to get that bored?" Tj said with a smirk on his face. Cyrus smiled and turned red.

"Uhhhh... uhhhh... I'm just editing something."

"It's fine Cy. I'll leave and let you have your alone time." Tj said leaving the room. Cyrus still sat on the bed tomato red.

"Is there one day where I don't get caught in awkward situations..." Cyrus said. Cyrus put back on the pair of pants he was wearing earlier and slipped on one of Tj's hoody's and walked down stairs and into the kitchen.

"Uh... how was practice...?" Cyrus asked awkwardly.

"It was great. Daniel kept passing me during relays... it's hard with out my number one supporter." Tj said. He pulled the to go box of baby taters and placed them on the table.

"Your Dad was your number one supporter right?"

"No... you are my first and most important supporter Cy. You know that."

"Actually I didn't... but that's great to know." Cyrus said.

"Anyway, the head coach and Kip announced that we are going on a ski trip. We can invite anyone as long as their family can find a place to stay." Tj explains. Him and Cyrus sit around the table.

"Awesome!" Cyrus exclaimed. "Andi, Buffy and used to go skiing. Of course I didn't but they did."

"Well let's invite them!" Tj said. "And Marty, and Zach!"

"Yeah!" Cyrus exclaimed. "I can't wait to ask them."

———————
*Meanwhile*
Kip and his now girlfriend Rebecca walked out the spoon after spending most of the afternoon together, even thought she had to sit through his skating practice.

"Skating is actually really cool." Rebecca said. "How do you get that fast?"

"Weeks of hard work baby!" Kip said. He put his arm around Rebecca.

"Yo Kip!" A voice said behind him. "Looks like you've found a girlfriend who isn't taken!"

"What do you want Halcomb?"

"Just congratulating my great friend Kip and his awesome new girl!" Elijah said. He raked his hands through his hair which now has red highlights.

"Shouldn't you be all over Amber right now?" Kip asked with annoyance.

"She's just right there." Elijah said pointing over to the clothes store.

"Well... goodbye."

"See ya Kip!" Elijah said. He said it loud enough for Amber whom had her back to her boyfriend, to cause her to turn around at Kip's name.

———————
Matias walked up to Jonah's door with a bag. He was determined to make Jonah happy, no matter the cost. Matias walked up to the door and Knocked. Jonah answered an minute later.

"Matias... I'm not exactly supposed to be outside right now. Kinda grounded." Jonah said.

"Uhh I'm not here to hang but I did get you something." Matias said, he pulled a bag from behind his back.