Hello again......

Paying no mind to anything else except laughing a long with the hilarious story Tom Holland, who Laney affectionately called Tommy, was telling, Laney stopped dead in her tracks when she heard his voice.

"Laney Love!"

She hadn't seen him since the night they broke up. And now here he was in front of her and for a split second it felt like nothing had ever happened. But it did happen. Everything had happened. Oh and he was of course in character as Loki. The God of mischief. Her god of mischief. Except he wasn't. Not anymore. She felt the ache in her chest, but she wouldn't allow it to consume her. Not at work.

"Hey earth to Laney. You with us love?" Tom gave her his award-winning, panty-dropping, delightful grin.

"Hey yeah." She shook her head slightly trying to focus. "Long no time no see." She forced a chuckle. Omg - long time no see. Seriously. So lame.

"I didn't know you were on set today." His eyes watched her carefully.

"Well....here I am." She stood frozen in place, her grip on Holland growing tighter and tighter.

"Ok..... well good luck then." He smiled at her one more time before making his way off the set.

Laney looked at Holland who looked like he had just witnessed his parents having an argument, a terrified look on his face; his eyes shifting back and forth between Laney and the departing Hiddleston.

"That was unbelievably awkward." He finally spat out.

"Was it? I hadn't noticed." Laney flashed an innocent smile.

"It was so awkward! Laney was all I'm good." Tom Holland did his impression of Laney which sounded like a high pitch valley girl. "And Hiddleston was all oh love I didn't know you were summoned to set today." Tom's voice changed to portray Tom Hiddleston earning a laugh from the few cast mates sitting at the craft services table with him. "So I was like-" Tom stopped when he noticed Chris Hemsworth giving him the 'cut it' signal.

"What?" Tom turned around to see Laney standing behind him.

"Oh continue. What WERE you like?" She said although she had a teasing smile.

Tom blushed and shrugged. "Sorry Laney the people want to know. "

"I don't know what he's talking about." Hemsworth stood up as did Chris Pratt fleeing the scene. Benedict Cumberbatch shrugged like he had no clue about anything as he took a long sip of his drink.

"Glad to be back home with you morons." Laney playfully pinched Tom on the arm before plopping down in the chair next to him.

"You love us." Chris Hemsworth winked as he walked by.

"Tolerate you. I tolerate you." Laney called narrowing her eyes.

"Even me?" Holland gave her puppy dog eyes and stuck out his lower lip.

"Especially you. What happened to, Laney I'm mature for my age. I bump you up to best friend status and I walk in on you gossiping about me. "

"Well it was very, very awkward. I had to tell someone. They'd all hear about it anyway."

Laney laughed. "Well I guess if they had to hear it I'd prefer it to come from my best friend."

"A title I don't take lightly." He smiled back. "I won't say another word....but wait was that your impression of me? Because it was really awful. I don't sound that whiny."

Laney yawned as she shut her trailer door late that evening. Day one was complete. She'd be back first thing in the morning. Pulling her phone out of her bag she sighed it was well past midnight.

"You're still here?"

Laney turned her head with a smile recognizing Chris Evan's voice before she even saw him. "Yes I am. Are we the only ones left?"

"I think so. How'd today go?"

"Good. I think." She laughed with an unsure frown second guessing herself. "It feels good to be back. I really forget how much I miss this cast and crew."

"Me to. You got a car picking you up?"

Laney nodded. "You?"

"Ugh I did. About 2 hours ago. I missed it. I didn't get my scenes done due to someone's lack of professionalism. Not mentioning any names. Mackie" he faked cough.

Laney laughed. "Not Mackie." She rolled her eyes. "Well come on you can ride with me. "

"You sure?"

"Of course."

Chris nodded.

They walked in silence for a minute before turning the corner where they ran right into Hiddleston and one of the crew members. Like literally ran into him. Laney's purse slipped from her grasp spilling its contents all over the ground.

"Damn. I'm sorry." Tom immediately apologized and bent down to help pick it all up.

"It's fine I got it." She quickly tried to stuff everything back in her bag wishing the ground would swallow her up instead.

"You 2 are here late." Tom looked between Chris and Laney.

"Yeah thought we were the last ones." Laney shoved the last item in her purse then accepted Chris's hand to stand back up.

"We're heading to our car now." Chris nodded towards the parking lot.

"Oh you're leaving together?" Tom looked surprised.

"Eh no-" Chris started but Laney cut him off.

"Yes." She shrugged, almost apologetically, before linking her arm with Chris's and practically dragging him away.

"Sorry." She said once they were out of ear shot. "It's just so weird being around him. I feel like I never got closure." She removed her arm from its position hooked to Chris's.

"It's ok." Chris rubbed his arm where Laney's grasp just was. "If you ever want to talk about it. Or not talk about it and get drunk..." he laughed.

"The latter?" Laney laughed to.

"My door is always open." He gave her half a grin.

"Thank you. I mean that. I kinda shut myself off. Being back in the real-world sucks." She had to laugh. "Can you believe that just happened?" She looked behind her to make sure Tom was long gone. "How many people literally run into their ex. Only me. Making it awkward since 1986." She ran her fingers through her hair feeling the tears wanting to surface.

Chris felt for her and slung his arm around her neck. "Any time you're ready for that drink....."

Laney's laugh could be heard echoing through out the dark empty lot.