'Nothing's that bad if it feels good'

Slipping through the lobby of the hotel, Tom and Laney were silent. But once the elevator doors shut behind them, he backed her up against the elevator wall, his lips finding hers, his hands running over inch of her he possibly could.

She inhaled sharply as his mouth covered her neck and she began to desperately untuck his shirt. The elevator came to a halt and Tom paused only long enough to grab her hand and pull her down the hallway towards his room. Fumbling for his key Laney stood behind him, her hands running up his chest, her lips trailing his back.

He finally pushed the door open and she stumbled in behind him, her hands grasping at his shirt.

"Laney love." He stopped her, his hands cupping her face, "Is this what you want?" He lowered his head to see eye to eye with her. His lids were heavy, but his eyes were clear.

She didn't respond instead she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him towards her. Her mouth met his and he tugged her jacket off followed by pulling her shirt up over her head. He stopped and stepped back to admire her.

"You are perfection." He licked his lips.

Time seemed to slow down as Tom carefully undressed her. It was as if it were their very first time together. And to him it might as well have been. Being with her turned him on just as much  the first time, and the 10th time and the 100th time.

They knew each other's body well, knew exactly what the other liked, but it still felt brand new and exhilarating. Laney had dreamed for months of this moment. She could barely breath as he lowered himself on top of her, her finger nails scratching into his back causing him to moan.

Laney wasn't sure exactly when she fell asleep. Her long legs tangled up between Tom's and the blankets, he had finally pulled her back against his chest, his deep rhythmic breathing mesmerizing her until, she too, was sound asleep.

-------------------------------------------------

Laney could faintly hear the sound of a buzzing and ringing. She tried to ignore it but realized it was coming from her purse on the floor. Half hanging off the bed she dug through her purse yanking her phone out.

"Shit. Mom?" She grumbled. "What the hell?" She pulled the phone out to look at the time - 8:15.

"Delaney! Language!"

"Mom why are you calling me? It's like 5 am in California."

"Honey – we're not in California, we're in Atlanta. Remember we have a layover on our way to New York. You're supposed to pick us up at the airport? Any of this ring a bell to you?"

"That's today?!"

"Yes dear, we just landed in Atlanta. We took the early flight so we could spend the day with you."

"Yeah I remember mom. I just didn't realize it was today. I'll be there shortly."

"Everything ok?" Tom didn't open his eyes as he snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her against his warm body. His warm, very naked body.

"Yeah. Mom and Dad are here. I'm supposed to pick them up from the airport. I need to go."

"No." He murmured into her hair squeezing her tighter.

"I'm sorry." She wiggled trying to escape his grasp.

"Do you want me to come with?" He offered.

"No. I mean...no." She stumbled over her words, "I don't want to try to explain that. I don't know how I would explain that. No...."

"Ok." He replied simply and then gently kissed her neck.

"I really need to go." She slid her legs out from the blankets. She too, had no clothes on. In the still of the dark room she felt around searching for her clothes. She couldn't find her jacket so she grabbed Tom's hoodie.

"Bye." She called softly from the front door. She had no clue if she was supposed to kiss him or just leave. She was very aware that he was still very naked. She didn't know what to do so she quickly slipped out the door.

She didn't even have a car to pick her parents up. She couldn't believe she had completely forgot that it was today they were coming to Atlanta. They were only spending the day with her before catching an evening flight to New York where her mom's sister and husband lived, as well as her younger cousin Zoey.

"Ms. Hunter?" The concierge stopped her at the front door.

"Yes?" She paused hesitantly slipping the hoodie over her head.

"The car is waiting to take you to the airport."

"The what now?" Laney shook her head, "I didn't call a car."

"Mr. Hiddleston requested it." He smiled gently.

"Oh. That was fast." She muttered under her breath but was extremely grateful.

She climbed into the back seat of the car that was waiting out front.

"Can you stop by that Starbucks?" Laney asked the driver before pulling the hoodie up over her head and down over her eyes.

----------------------------

Sliding into the diner booth across from her parents Laney suppressed another yawn. They had decided to go out to breakfast. Her parents had no clue the car was technically Tom's. Before ordering she pulled her phone out and sent him a text.

Laney

Thanks for the ride. Appreciate it.

Tommy

What ride? Where you at?

Laney gasped when she realized what she had done. She had texted Tommy not Tom. And re-reading what she had sent in the first place she wasn't sure which were more mortifying. Thanking him for the RIDE or texting the wrong person.

Laney

Nothing. Having breakfast with mom and dad. Will call later. Xo

"You ok, honey?" Laney's dad, Mike Hunter Sr, took a sip of his orange juice eyeing his daughter.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Crazy night last night."

Her parents exchanged a look.

"You're still planning on coming to New York before flying back to Los Angeles, right?" Her mom asked.

"Yes, I will be there for Zoey's last play."

Laney's 23-year-old cousin Zoey was a huge Broadway star and was ending her long-time gig as Christine in Phantom of The Opera. Her last show was in March right after Laney was set to finish filming in Atlanta and Zoey's parents were having a huge party to celebrate her time on Broadway.

"Tom will be my plus one." Laney added.

"Tom?" Her dad repeated.

"Tommy. Holland." She waved her hand. "Not Hiddleston"

Her parents exchanged another look.

"Stop looking at each other like that." She rolled her eyes. "I'm fine. I don't want to talk about the breakup. But I'm fine." She forced a huge smile as her phone buzzed in her purse again.

Tommy

Tell me you didn't do what I think you did. Call me the second you aren't with mom and pops.

Laney hit ignore and turned back to her parents with another forced grin.