Broken Promises -Flashback-

'......You told me you were ready
For the big one, for the big jump
I'd be your last love everlasting you and me
That was what you told me.....'

"I don't want to leave." Laney pouted pulling the dark gray comforter that covered Tom's California king sized bed up to her chin, hiding her mostly bare body in the process.

Tom pulled the blanket back down and rested his arms on her smooth, toned stomach.

"Move in with me." He said as he began kissing her stomach moving his way upwards.

"What?" Laney pushed herself up from her lying down position onto her elbows.

"Move. In. With. Me." He said in between kisses.

"You're not serious."

"Oh but I am. We've been dating for over 2 years. I have this huge home and you're here

all the time anyway. Please." He gave her his irresistible grin.

"You are serious." She smiled.

"Of course I am. Laney Love you are my end game." He slid his hand up into her messy bun and brought her mouth to his.

Being with Tom was as thrilling for Laney from the day she met him till the day he had broken her heart saying goodbye. They had met briefly during the filming of Age Of Ultron. Although Tom only filmed one day, and his part was cut from the movie, Laney happened to be on set that day. Extremely shy for the most part Laney warmed up to the cast and crew that now felt like family. Scarlett had become one of her first friends. And it was Scarlett who first mentioned to Laney that Tom couldn't take his eyes off her. Throughout the rest of filming Tom showed up on set randomly. He immediately had made his interest in Laney known and wasted no time in working on having her agree to go out with him. He would hang out with her in her trailer on her down time, watching movies and teaching her to play poker. Their first date was one of the most romantic dates she had ever been on (not that she had been on many) and after that first date they were inseparable.

"What do you say darling? Will you move in with me?" Tom broke the kiss, tilting his head he looked at her.

"Are you sure?" She asked her eyes meeting his. "That's a pretty big step. A big commitment."

"Do you love me?" He wanted to know

"You know I do."

"And I love you. I think that's all we need to know."

"And you're positive?" Laney asked hesitantly.

"Never been surer of anything in my life. I'm not going to hurt you love. You can trust me." He took her hand softly kissing it before rolling onto his back pulling her on top of him.