Dick Grayson/Nightwing x reader.' mister policeman.'

hi; I am editing this book from now own so this means I am getting rid of wrong information, Cringy one-shots and unnecessary words used and replace them with others 

have fun

hey mister policeman

Dick Grayson pov

_nine am in the morning_

I was standing in front of my boss before he gives me the next file of the case "Y/N L/N " he said giving me the file . I opened it eyeing the picture of the young female. "age 21 known for the quick hand and the genius head. she stole more than 10 banks in less than a month. she is ill with intelligence. she attacks in surprising moments and the weird thing is that she doesn't work alone." I looked at my boss as he pulled out another file calls 'The Red Deer.' the file was literally white and empty "...she works with an unknown person?" I said as he nodded "exactly...the most important thing is to arrest Y/N then we will know more about the red deer." 

am in front of the Gotham bank_

I was in my Nightwing suit as I was standing on a high building in front of the Gotham bank I studied the file really well and I knew where is Y/N's next steps will be .no one other than the Gotham bank. I saw a female in weird clothes walks next to the bank leather jacket, ripped up jeans, earrings on and she was wearing a choker. she looked up at me like she knew I was here and she gave me a weird smile. this is Y/N..this must be a trap. without knowing I heard the loudest bomb I have ever heard. the girl disappeared inside the bank as I jumped down the building and ran inside black smoke filled up the air as I put the oxygen pill in my mouth. this can help me breathe. I arrived at the locker as it was damaged and not so much money disappeared from inside the locker.

I heard a crash sound as I turned around I saw the girl looking at me "good luck next time!" she said as she jumped out. I jumped after her as I started running after her. I threw the rope at her as I turned on the electric detonator. as she fell down. I walked towards her and turned her around. To my surprise, it was a random woman in the same hood and the same style of clothing "  see ya!" I heard a voice said as I turned around seeing Y/n on a high building and she disappeared "damn it." I groaned as I helped up the woman 

_ next day at the same time_

I was standing in front of the bank as I got inside it. I walked inside as the policemen were checking the whole place "the weird thing is that the money that was stolen was only 200 dollars and a weird necklace it was owned for the Hanks family mainly the great grandmother but no one from the family said anything to the police about a necklace??  to myself as I started to know what was happening. I smirked as I knew when and where I will meet y/n this night.