29: Probing

"Correct." Ye Yin nodded calmly as if he didn't notice Dong Chen and Qiu Xing's strange expressions.

"Young master, why are you after her first night? You traveled so hard, day and night without rest, pushing yourself, only for a prostitute's..."

Seeing Ye Yin's expression darkened, Qiu Xing shut up fearfully. She must have said something wrong. Her tone was a bit disdainful, but what young master hated the most was when they looked down on others.

Her face paling, Qiu Xing lowered her head. "Sorry, young master. I... I...."

"Qiu Xing, how many times have I told you all that all humans are equal, so you must be respectful of everyone? Only those who respect others can be respected. Prostitutes are also human. Many of them were forced into the situation. They have their own suffering, their own misery, so never look down on them." Ye Yin's voice was very flat, yet Qiu Xing continued to hear displeasure in his voice.

The young master was always forgiving towards them, but when he was truly angry, he would not hold back. But this was the first time it was for an outsider. Qiu Xing felt a bit wronged. She lowered her head. "Young master, I will remember. This will never happen again!"

Ye Yin crooked his head, casting his gaze at the hubbub below. "You did not completely understand, Qiu Xing. No one can control their own birth or who they are born to. Those born from the upper class are not necessarily superior to others. Everyone has dignity, so don't use your biases to determine another person's worth. People view prostitutes and beggars as scum, but it isn't so. You must judge with your heart."

"Young master, Qiu Xing understands, Qiu Xing will never do it again."

"Young master, actually I too feel... Young master, are you... are you... What do want her first night for?" Dong Chen muttered.

Ye Yin chuckled. "Rouge is not just a beautiful and talented escort. After joining Intoxicated Dream for not even half a year, many notable people have been attracted. Think of how lively that night will be. We cannot afford to miss out."

"Young master, you aren't the type to get distracted from your goals. I** don't believe you just want to join in on the hubbub. Young master, what exactly are you planning?"

"My plan? I only plan to use a beauty to bait two large fish, but I'm missing a beauty, so I came here to find one!"

Seeing the two's dumbstruck expressions, Ye Yin laughed delightfully. While he laughed, the floor below started to murmur. Immediately after, a gorgeously dressed man appeared on the second floor. It was the man who had just been conned, the alluring beauty!

He swept his gaze across the floor with his enchanting, almond eyes. Unintentionally, his breathtaking beauty left many gulping as they watched him. A hush fell over the floor as everyone attempted to show a pleasing expression to the man. The man only smiled faintly, yet this small action was extraordinarily alluring!

Ye Yin was the only one not entranced. However, his own two servant girls were blushing furiously, eyeing the alluring man fervently.

A casanova! The two girls he had painstakingly taught all these years were also swooning, what could he be if not a casanova? Ye Yin quietly humphed disdainfully. Such men were either idiots or... sly foxes!

Those who used their appearance to lower other people's guard and get what they want were simply unacceptable! Ye Yin cursed inwardly. It was as if he had not sensed the man's gaze cast in his direction.

The gorgeously dressed man withdrew his gaze. By now, the entire second floor was filled. If he wanted to sit, he would have to share a table! They he would choose the young man in white. He was the one who had just been laughing at his demise from the upper floor. The gorgeously dressed man's pretty eyes squinted, carefully sizing up the young man.