30: Risky Opportunity Pt. 1

Inside the Fusheng base, Ye Yin examined the latest report carefully. After he pondered for a while, he thought of a plan. Finally, some progress!

"Young master, is young master Nangong really going to lend you money?"

"Yes, but touching his money is risky, and we will definitely repay it in the end."
No kidding! Were you not planning on returning the money? How could it be that easy to take advantage of others! Qiu Xing curled her lip disdainfully at her young master's heedless reply, then raised her head. "Young master, after talking in circles for so long with that young master Nanrong, aren't you tired?"

"Little girl, don't think I didn't notice you playing tricks behind my back again!" Ye Yin glanced at Qiu Xing. Qiu Xing giggled and stuck out her tongue. Annoyed, Ye Yin said, "I really spoil you two too much, hmph! Today if it weren't for you two, would I have had to play mind games with him? The two of you were completely stunned at first sight, how embarrassing!

Qiu Xing's face reddened. "Young master, that young master Nangong is really too entrancing! We couldn't help it! I thought that after seeing you for so long, I was already immune, but... Young master, that young master Nangong is even more beautiful than women!"
"Is he really that entrancing?" Ye Yin cast a sidelong glance at Qiu Xing, smiling, yet not smiling. "If he really is that entrancing, then I'll just send you to him, perfect as a gift for him lending me money. That way, I won't even have to repay him. But are you sure you're going to give up on my sixth brother?"

Qiu Xing embarrassedly stamped her foot. She shot a glare at Dong Chen, who was muffling her laughter in her sleeve. "Young master, don't... don't send me away. Qiu Xing will not be so embarrassing in the future. Qiu Xing will only remain loyal to you, young master and never praise another man. Young master is always number one in my heart. Young master, please don't tease Qiu Xing any more!"

"Embarrassed now? Enough, little girl, stop with your flattery. I still haven't gotten back at you for you embarrassing me today. Do you really think I'm that easy?" Ye Yin laughingly flicked Qiu Xing's forehead. Out of the four of them, Qiu Xing was the most willful, acting spoiled whenever she saw he was in a good mood, but there was nothing he could do about it.
Qiu Xing stuck her tongue out naughtily. Ye Yin continued, "Some day, I'll actually sell you two!"
Dong Chen giggled. "Young master, you can't bear it! But, young master, all the men around you are so outstanding: young master Hua, young master Du, and your husband are all dragons among men. Today's young master Nangong is also not ma. Although he seems a little stupid, he is very good looking, almost as good as you, young master."
"Nangong Piaoran is stupid?" Ye Yin sneered. "You two shouldn't look down on him. He is no ordinary person. Although he was exhorted and decided to lend me, a complete stranger, money, he is very sharp. His money... is not easy to touch!"

Nangong Piaoran didn't seem to be here for Rouge, so what was his aim? Was he really here for business?

Ye Yin frowned, but could not think of anything. He sighed, dismissing his thoughts. "Get in touch with brother Jianli. As him about his circumstances. I am going for a walk now!"

++++++++++

The sixth day of the sixth month was an important day.

That night, Jufeng was very chaotic.
Ye Yin sat in a private room, looking down from the upper floor. Downstairs, even before Rouge had appeared, the crowd was wild.

In reality, many of the people downstairs only wanted to have a peek at Rouge and join in on the ruckus. Afterall, very few people were rich enough to actually do anything. The true wealthy had already reserved private rooms. Only the rich who were too late to reserve rooms would be in downstairs in the lounge, but their numbers should be few.
Fiddling with the silver in his bosom, Ye Yin become a bit absentminded. Did he bring enough? It should be enough, he had brought out all the money from the Yue city Fusheng branch.
Downstairs, the clamor suddenly stopped. The abrupt silence drew Ye Yin make to his senses. He looked over alertly, his eyes glinting. So it was those two! They actually came together! Those who didn't know anybody would have thought that they were good friends!