Chapter 1:Arrived at unknown place.

I feel disgusted.

My sight still blackens.

I opens my eyes.

Only to see my scenery changed from a rusty abandoned warehouse into a green natural forest.After observing for a while,he conclude that right now he was laying on open space inside a forest.He could heard birds chirping sound among the tree leaves.Without getting second though I wake up.

"What is this place?"(Shin)

As much as he can remember,he was conducting a warp door project inside the warehouse,before the project failed and turns into a wormhole that sucked me in.

"Am I actually inside a different world?"

He had read a few light novels about another world.Summoned as hero,saving the world and defeating demon lord,such typical types of story.Though he knows there another type such as the summoned hero is actually a demon lord and such.

Shin checked his wrist device.He checked if his wrist device having any malfunction,to avoid things like before happens again.

A screen hologram appears in front of him.He opens the status window,and checked if there is something in this forest.A massive amount of data appears,full of digital words.

--------------------------------------------------

Place:Forest of Hibnar.
Coordinate:unknown
Temperature:25
Humidity:Good
Air Composisies:????????,oxygen,nitrogen,??????,??????
Reference:unknown

----------------------

Seriously?

Inside the air of this forest,oxygen and nitrogen are exists in this world.But the sign '?????' means that there is another compound his device couldnt read.Even if there is a unknown radioactive miasma that kills people in one shot,his device could identifies it in single seconds.He thinks his device must broke a little during the transfer.

"So I really was in another world,huh?"

It was that short moments he heard a screaming sound inside the forest.