Chapter 12

(A/n:Sorry for the late.But there is some change.Now Shin's wrist device is called Nex.When making command,he will call her(?) name.Also sometimes he will not call her(?) name when commanding.)

------------------------

I stare at the ceiling and walls of the abandoned church,or orphanage,according to this kids.It was very old,bruises and cracks are everywhere.The ceiling might fall anytime,and this kids would be in trouble since Alice has gotten busy with her work at school.

Luke came to me with other children.

"Hey,what are you staring at?"(Luke)

"Oh?Just thinking about fixing this wall of yours."(Shin)

"Give it up.This wall has been cracked for years.We even invited engineer to fix it but everyone said they couldn't do anything."(Luke)

'An engineer in this world?'

"An engineer give up on something and doesn't find a solution,huh?What a disgrace."(Shin)

"What are you on about?"(Luke)

"An engineer is someone who invent products or construct them.And any problem they should strive to find the solution."(Shin)

Shin walked to the wall and touched one of the cracks.He activated his watch.

"Nex,make a full scan on this church."(Shin)

<Understood>
(A/n:Any chat with <> collumn is his watch talked.)

A hologram appears from his watch and showing the full structure of the church in three dimension.

"W-what is that!?Is that magic?"(Luke)

The other children who was playing around also noticed that and started to surround them.

"Show me the cracks on this church."(Luke)

<Understood.Scanning complete.Overall scanning showing this building has 34 cracks.Four of them are critical large cracks where possibility to collapse is very high.>

"How much time this building has?"(Shin)

<Calculation shows that this building has at least two week before collapse>

Luke and the others hear the conversation and had a surprised face at their face.

"This place will collapse?"

"Then where do we live?"

"Will we became homeless like before?"

Everyone of them starting to afraid.Some of them was crying while the others lose hope.

"SHUT UP!!"(Luke)

That shout make the place silent.Everyone eyes was pointed at Luke who was holding her face.

"We will find other place if this collapse!There is many place that can support all of us!Do you think you have time to get crying now!If we start finding new place now we can make it!"(Luke)

Everyone was silently receiving Luke's lecture.Until one of them stands up.

"But what if the knights found us?They won't tolerate even if we're kids!"

'The knights?'(Inner Shin)

"Then we crush them!We fight!We can live on our own!"(Luke)

"Fight?We are still children.How can we possibly fight?"

"That's.....(Luke)

Luke lost her words.Her eyes rolling over while searching for words.Until her eyes reach me.