Chapter 22

The fight between Julia and Marie has been going for few minutes,but Marie was gravely injured.Julia slashing attacks were unpredictable.Its leaves along afterimages which tricks Marie.

"Argh!"(Marie)

Marie falls after receiving another attacks.

"W-what with that attack?"(Marie)

Julia came with the practice rapier.

"Ara,is that what you got?"(Julia)

"Ngh!Not yet!Lightning Magic!----Thunder Fang!"(Marie) 

A series of thunder appear above Julia and strikes her,leaving booming sound and dust.The land were also shakes with that attack.

But,

"Still a half-hearted attack."(Julia)

Julia appear behind her and whispered to Marie's ear.Marie shocked and tried to fall back but her hand were grabbed.

Julia then strikes with her rapier,right into Marie's stomach.But its just a training rapier,so it doesnt pierce,but leaving a big wound.Marie fall,holding her stomach.

"Uaarrggghhhhh!!!"(Marie)

"Its just a training rapier,but the damage if used rightfully is quite severe."(Julia)

"D-d-damn you."(Marie)

"Hahahah!You are quite persistent.I like that kind of attitude too."(Julia)

From few minutes ago,Marie has been in disadvantage,she has received many of Julia attacks while Julia dodged every her magic.Besides,Julia hasnt ever been using her magic since the start.Marie's body has been injured everywhere she can't even stand.But she still trying to stand.

'Please hurry,Layla.'(Inner Marie)

Marie was unable to stand anymore.She tried to use every bit of mana she had but Julia grabbed her.

"Cant you even stand anymore?Let me help you."(Julia)

Julia grabbed her hair and pull her up.

"Is that your resolve for saving your teacher?How pitiful."(Julia)

"S-s-shut up..."(Marie)

Julia made a smug face.

"You know,your magic are so weak that I dont even need to dodge actually,but I do dodge it so that you gain your own confident."(Julia)

"Your sensei actually doesnt have magic,right?What a fool.He is so stupid to break our regulation with his magicless abilities at that."(Julia)

"So it is wise for him to be executed.In the name of justice."(Julia)

Marie was unable to resist Julia anymore.She doesnt want to cry but for some reason her tear flowing down.

"P-p-please stop it.Sensei isnt like that."(Marie)

"PPfffttt Hahahahahaha!Finally you are break!!Your ego finally breaks!!It is so interesting!"(Julia)

Julia lifts her rapier at Marie's throat.

"You who is his student,will accept any punishment for following him right?"(Julia)

"N-n-no..."(Marie)

"THEN DIE HERE!!!"(Julia)

"S-sensei.....s-save us...."(Marie)

At the moment Julia's rapier was going to hit,something came.

It was a flame dragon that came from nowhere.The dragon attacks Julia.She release Marie and dodge the dragon.

"Tch!Who dare blocks the way of knight?!"(Julia)

"Way of knight isnt like that,shitty woman."

Julia turned her head towards the source which is her back,only to receive a punch right into her face.She were thrown back and falls into the ground.

Shin was standing there,holding his new buildt invention.Blaze Knuckle.

"Let me teach you what the way of knight is"(shin)

His face was showing anger.

----------------------