Chapter 2:Saving a Noble

From afar Shin could hear a shrieking sound of a woman.No,that kind of scream is only came from woman.In broad daylight like this,just who got the energy to scream to that extend.He walks towards the scream with the help of his wrist device.

After short walk,he arrived at a road.The road has a trail like a truck making a drift when trying to turn.Shin followed the trail until he sees some sort of carriage.

The carriage were yellowish colour,embedded with a lavender flower pattern.He could see a crest at the carriage back.But the main problem right now isnt that.

The carriage were surrounded by severals armoured mens.At the ground four people lying with blood slurted everywhere.Some of them even had no heads.Shin concluded the scream just now came from inside the carriage.

"Heh...heh.We really got some goods here."

One of the man wipes his drool.

"This is some noble carriage,you bet?I wonder how much price the little kitty inside,huh!?"

Shin watches from the side.The armoured mens opened the carriage door and drags out a youngster around 16 years old and a maid.The youngster wore a pure white dress with frills.Along with her blonde hair,her clothes match perfectly that its can attract other guys.

The young girl resist the armoured man hands with her full might but he couldnt shake off even a glimpse.It also makes the armoured mens looked very happy.

"Help.....HELP ME!!!!"

Okay.Seriously if she scream like that every time my ears might break.

"Hey you guys.What are you doing?"(Shin)

Shin appears suddenly and spoke to the armoured mens like some sort of friends.

"What with this brat?"

One of the men spoke.

"No,I was asking as what are you doing right now?"(Shin)

The young girl stared at Shin for a while.Her crying had stopped when Shin figure appears behind the armoured man.

"All of you!Kill him and take his belongings!"the man shouts.

Around 20 armoured man brandishes their sword and start running towards Shin while the others readying their staff and chanting something.A magic circle appears in front of Shin and emitting a fire.

"Ooh!Is that magic!?Wonderful!"Shin impressed.

Shin activated his wrist device.A screen appears and he chose the folder 'My Favourite Weapon'.He carelessly choose the weapon best suited for this situation.After a short while,he decided.

"Okay!Im going to use this!"he takes command to his wrist device.

"[Open!---Plasma Minigun!]"

<Accepted><Materialize>

A series of minigun suddenly appears from thin air at Shim's right hand.This minigun is made by Shin,based on M134 minigun,a six-barrel rotary machine gun with high rate of fire that can fire at sustained rate.Shin modified this minigun by changing its external power source, electric motor into a electromagnetic plasma generator,also the bullet for this minigun is plasma particle produced by the generator.The body is also maded by special material that can withstand instant heat and can be operated even in absolute zero temperature.

Shin aimed his minigun towards the magic circle floating at the air.The magic circle started emitting furious air like fire towards Shin,but Shin's minigun emits its plasma bullet even faster.The plasma bullet penetrates through the flame,and break through the magic circle.The magic circle breaks like a glass window shattered when smashed and dissappear into thin air.

"Wha....what!How can a magic circle be destroyed!?"(bandit magician).

The magic circle that shattered into dust leave the other bandits dumbfounded.The girl with the white dress and her maid attendant widened their eyes.

The approaching bandits stood dumbfounded when their magic circle which is part of their strategies failed.But some of them still running and approaching Shin.He smirked with a grin on his face.

"[Lower the output!]"

<Accepted>

Shin aimed again the minigun towards the bandits.The bandits started to feel fear and splits up while droppin their swords.The leader also started to scram.

"Im not letting you away!"(Shin)

Zrasssssssssss!

A barrage of plasma bullet rains over the scramming bandits.Every one of them fall onto the ground with white faces.He feels like want to laugh though but if he really do he might looks like some sort of villain.

The barrage stopped.The bandits body that been hit by the plasma bullet scattered everywhere around the roads.Shin stored back his minigun into the wrist device.He walked towards the scattered body.

"Yosh!Looks like they doesnt become corpses."(Shin)

He then walked to the girl with white dress,who was hugging her maid attendant tightly.

"Hey,are you okay?"(Shin)

The girl flustered when Shin crouches down to ask her.

"Um...Ano.Who are you?"(Girl)

Shin freezes.What with that beautiful face.With thus face theres no man in the world wouldnt fascinated by her.Usually people like her will become bishoujo thats popular among other classmates.

"My name Izayoi Shin.A traveler."(Shin)

"I see.Iz...Iza...Izayoi."(Girl)

"Shin is enough.Whats your name then?"(Shin)

"M..me?My name is Elena.Elena Viscort.Nice to meet you."(Elena)

Elena stands up and holds the hem of her dress gracefully.

"Em...Who might you be?"

The maid that also stand up asked Shin.

"Hmmm?Didnt I just said Im a traveler?"(Shin)

"No..I mean just what kind of magic did you use before?By the way my name is Deana"(Deana)

"How should I answer that eh?"Shin smile wryly.