Chapter 25

From what I discussed with Julia,I have been followed.It was a group of assassin from her family.

Naturally they just hired a mercenary or assassin,but for having a corps of their own,her family must be not some ordinary family.

And now their target is me,whom defeated their strongest and heir,Julia.

Woah,does they really want to kill me?Well,I sense more killing intent at my back.

"Nex,activate the radar."(Shin)

<Understood>(Nex)

At my eyes lens monitor,a bunch of red dots appear.There was also green and blue dots,which is civilian.The big dots in the middle was obviously me.After calculating,there was at least ten of them.

Really?Sending ten people against one?

I look at my surrounding,there was a lot of people.If they attack here,a commotion will happen.Lets move to a quieter place.

----------------

Alright,this one will do.A cliche place which none other than back alley.A dark back alley with no people and no disturbance.

Now,let's meet them.

I summon a throwing knife and throw at one of them.The assassins were disturbed and parries the knife.

"So,you have noticed us."

'No,its more like I have noticed long time ago.'(Shin)

"Cut the intro and show yourself."(Shin)

Ten shadows appear from thin air and lands on the ground.There were some that come out from the building's shadow.Creepy but cool.What kind of magic was that?

"You got some nice abilities to sense our presence."

"Same to you,walking through building without making people know."(Shin)

I look at their back.There was still some people walking from the street.This place was no good too.

"Lets move to a better place."(Shin)

"Why would we need to follow you.Dont you know what happen the moment you saw us?"

"I know already.But killing me here would just make a ruckus right?"(Shin)

The leader turn his head back and look at me again.

"Actually,there was no need for that."

"Huh?"

The leader smirked.

"Cause we have our own battlefield."

The ground where I standing turned black.It was a shadow!The shadow surround everything includes the light.It envelopes me into it.

And now my sight is darkened,although Im not blind yet.

"Nex,analyze."(Shin)

<Understood.It seems that this whole space has been enveloped by a magic called Shadow Field.This magic make another dimension which can trap enemies inside it.>(Nex)

Even the monitor cant sense those assassin anymore.

"So this is how they work!"(Shin)

The monitor sense danger from my back.I turned my body around and see a knife heading towards my chest.I parries with Powered Gloves.

But there was more,a shadow in the ground turned into thorns,and attacks me.

"Dammit!<Protection>!"(Shin)