Chapter 3:Troublesome

Shin ride the carriage along with Elena and Deana.After a brief explanation,Shin concludes that Elena and Deana just got back from Elena's uncle house but gotten attacked by bandits along the way.They had already paid some adventurers as escort but all of them were defeated before they knew it.

"By the way,the bracelet at your wrist,is that a magic item?"(Deana)

"This?Ah I dont know how to say this but this isnt a magic item."(Shin)

Shin smiles wryly.Deana stares at him curiously.

"Elena,you said you're daughter of Duke Viscort,right?"(Shin)

"Eh?...Yes.Im the first daughter of Duke Viscort."(Elena)

"So you must be some sort of noble then right?"(Shin)

"Yes"(Elena)

Elena faces becomes hot without Shin realizing it.She hides her face by looking down the carriage.

"I was thinking this before but how about if I become your escort then?"(Shin)

"Eh!?What makes you thinks that?"(Elena)

"Well,If I become your escort I will protect you and your carriage until we reaches the next town.Though the real reason is because Im finding any nearest town."(Shin)

"Its okay.The next town is the town where Duke Viscort,my father governs."(Elena)

"Ooh!Thank you!"(Shin)

Suddenly,the ground started to shake.The carriage tilts left and right violently makes Shin uncomfortable.

"W...what happened!?"(Shin)

The ground in front of them suddenly bursted out.A gigantic monster of dog body with three faces emerges from the ground.The monster roared and glared angrily full with killing intent towards Shin and co.

"A...a cerberus."(Deana)

"Cerberus?"(Shin)

"A-class mythical monster cerberus.With its power is similarly same as five batalion army.Its canine can even cut mithril."(Deana)

"Wow.You sure know a lot."(Shin)

"I did some study."(Deana)

Shin smirked for a bit.He lifts up her sweater sleeves.

"Looks like its my turn as an escort,huh?"(Shin)

He readied his wrist device.

"[Activate!----Gravity Controller!]"

<Accepted><Gravity Controller>

A device like gauntlet emerges from thin air into Shin's right hand.The gauntlet only sized half of his wrist not exceed the ankle.There was some button and a screen on the gauntlet.

The cerberus didnt hesitates when sensing danger.Its body jumped high and opens the three deadly mouth towards Shin.Shin was still playing with the button on the gauntlet.

"Okay!Set!"(Shin)

Shhhiiiiiiiinnngggggg!

The cerberus body stopped in mid air before slammed down forcefully into the ground.The ground breaks a bit when the cerberus body come into contact.

<Gravity Controller>is a device Shin make during elementary school.He was taking a bit time before activating it because he hasnt touched this device for too long and forget a bit about it.

"Okay,we finished here.Lets go before the effect times out."(Shin)

"Sh.....Shin!!Your back!"(Elena)

Elena shrieked from inside the carriage while her finger pointing at Shin's back.The cerberus started to break the gravity effect.Truly a troublesome monster,no wonder ots an A-class.

"I plan to not kill it.But it seems like I dont have choice."(Shin)

He adjust the area of effect of gravity around the cerberus with a shape of sphere.He lifts up the cerberus along with the ground and focused gravity force to the centre of the sphere to max output.The sphere becomes smaller and the cerberus body bended into many direction where a cracking sound could be heard.A painful roar coulc be hear for a little time until there was no sound.

The cerberus body were crushed into a small black sphere.

Shin takes the small sphere and throws it into the forest.

"Sh...Shin.You...a cerberus....kill it?"(Elena)

"Oh?Sorry if the sight looks painful for you."(Shin)

"No..no...thats it.Shin...you are strong right."(Elena)

Elena holds her face that becomes hotter.