Chapter 27:Trap

Hello everyone,Its me Shin.

Previously,I was caught up in a fight between a group of assassins,who attempted to murder me.Well,thanks to me,I was saved.And so,today after recuperating from my wounds in the infirmary,I was taking a walk along the corridor.

Until I met a certain loli....should I call it loli?

She was looking like elementary school student,and her height too.

And today,I was in an unknown room.My sight is all black.I cant see anything right now.From what I feel,my hand and feet were chained too...and...I was sitting on a chair?

"Oh?Have you finally gotten up?"

And a light suddenly appear in front of me.

"You...."(Shin)

I was thinking.

"Who are you!?"(Shin)

"Seriously?!You cant even remember the face of your enemy?"

"No,for seriously,have we ever met?"(Shin)

She facepalm her head.

"If this is your response,how can I believe you defeated Julia?"

"Julia?You...dont tell me..."(Shin)

"Thats right,Im the student council president,Mira Flarnette."(Mira)

------------------------

A few hours ago 

"Your name....Mika Rundolf is it?"(Shin)

"Yes"(Mika)

I and the loli---*cough*....little girl Mika here was walking at the corridor since she said that she lost when she was finding her doll.Seriously?A student was still playing with doll in high school?

Well,it might be for her club activities or not.

It also definitely suspicious that she even lost at her own school.Is she new here?

"So....where is your classsroom?"(Shin)

"On the corner over there."(Mika)

She pointed her fingers toward one passage.As I walked into the passage,the scenery changes from normal passage into a kind of glittering passage?

How do I say this,the passage just turned into a place where noble or those higher-ups only place to walk.Or like a grand hall passage.

When arrived at a certain door,I asked Mika.

"Is this your classroom?"(Shin)

"Yes"(Mika)

"Really?why does it doesnt give a feeling like a classroom."(Shin) 

"Because this place isnt necessary a classroom."(Mika)

"What?Then what is this place----"(Shin)

That moment when I noticed my shadow became bigger.

BOOOMMM!!!

The nicely passage floor turned into ashes and dust,leaving a crater.I managed to evade that attack,and getting out from the dust area.Inside the area,a large looking figure could be seen.

"What is that?"(Shin)

"Nyahhahaha!!To think that he could evade Mika's attack,he truly is skilled."

A girl appear from the cloud when it was dissappearing,she was wearing a white coat with a hood,which has a golden frills from the side.She was also eating a lollipop.

"Shut up.Next attack wont miss."(Mika)

After the cloud dust dissappear,the large looking figure reveals itself.It was a large teddy....bear?!But it had a scary looking face,which had much scar and shark-like teeth.

"Who are you?"(Shin)

"Oh!Im sorry,Im the student council secretary,Amia Brimmin."(Amia)

"Student council?!"(Shin)

"And this one here is Mika Rundolf,student council reporter.Oh?are you possibly surprised that our cheap trick just trapped you?Nyahhha!Dont worry we wont hurt you."(Amia)

"Then the story that she lost were all lies?"(Shin)

"Ding!ding!That's right!"(Amia)

So basically I was just fall into their trap easily.Being here will bring trouble,I need to escape.

"Dont ever think of escaping."(Mika)

A fire suddenly appear from the floor where I standing,making me fall back.

"Nex!<Summon Weapon>!"(Shin)

<Understood>(Nex)

My recovery isnt full yet so I need to avoid battle as much as possible,is what Alice and Marie says to me before I discharged.I materialized the twin P229 SIG Sauer on both hand and shot at Mika to distract her.

"Fire Magic-----Blaze Shield."(Mika)

A spherical fire appeared and blocking all the bullets.Its not just block,I think the bullet just melted when came in contact of that shield.

<Analysis shows that the fire temp is about 400 degree>

"That more than enough to melt a metal!"(Shin)

RAAWWRRRR!!!

The bear(Teddy) runs toward me in fierce.It tries to slam me down but I evade while making a kick onto its stomach.

"Even this bear has a hard body."(Shin)

<Seems like the gun is useless in this situation.>(Nex)

"Now,now.Dont forget about me."(Amia)

Amia appear suddenly atop me,holding a big scythe.The scythe even has a colourful design which also has a flower on its tip.Putting a beautiful flower on a weapon that can kill,that was bold.

"Hoorraaarrrhhh!!"(Amia)

"<Evasive Maneuver>!"(Shin)

I evaded by one inch of her surprise attack.Which makes my face scracthed and bleeding.After a bit,I noticed that the floor was splitted into half.Really,just how much power this girl have?

"Surprised?This is my family heirloom,Cataclysm Scythe.But it looks to tense so I coloured it a bit."(Amia)

"Not really.Just thinking that scythe might just better in black colour."(Shin)

"Nyahaha!Sorry but my taste isnt like that!"(Amia)

She swings her  scythe many times toward me but I evaded almost all of it,only to be slammed by a large hand.My body fly into the walls.It hurts,my bone might cracked a bit.

"Dont you dare take my prey."(Mika)

"Easy,easy.I just helping you getting him."(Amia)

'Getting me?what does she mean?'(Inner Shin)

"Hmph.Then just do that.I was thinking what face his student might make when they know their favourite teacher is controlled."(Mika)

Ah.

Looks like I cant escape this place without a battle.This world really just trigger battle everywhere.