Chapter 28

The battle between me and these two student council members became worse.Craters are everywhere,lots of crack and the walls were destroyed.It wasnt me though,I merely defends every attack.

ROOAAARRR!!!

I jumped aside before the grizzly smashed the floor.Amia appear and swing her scythe towards my neck,but I parry it using the SIG sauer.However the scythe is more powerful,so the SIG Sauer got cutten in half.

"Damn!"(Shin)

I jumped backward,only to meet a trap.

A orange coloured magic circle appear below my feet.From the magic circle only I can feel the heat.But before I was going to evade,Amia cast her magic.

"Dont even try to escape.Light Magic-----Immobilize!"(Amia)

Another magic circle appeared and countless iron chain coming out of it,gripping my whole body.It doesnt wrapped all my body,just my hand and feet,Immobilizing me from moving.

"Light magic!?"(Shin)

"Oh my,despite being a teacher you looks like you doesnt know about this magic?"(Amia)

"I know,but to think a student was capable of using magic out of five elements."(Shin)

"Nyahahah!Im not just a student.ya know?"(Amia)

Damn,I miscalculated.Light and Dark magic is a couple of other magic beside the five basic elements.Usually this kind of magic only triggers inside someone with a high capacity of mana.Mainly because the light and dark magic consumption is three times larger than normal magic.

"Moreover,has you forgotten something?"(Amia)

Her fingers was showing at the floor.Ah,thats right,Im trapped.There was that orange magic circle that just getting ready to explode.It was Mika's fire magic.

"I dont want to say this but we need you alive.So be kind to follow us okay?"(Amia)

"If I refuse?"(Shin)

"Then Mika's magic would pierce your body~~simple right?"(Amia)

When I look at Mika's face,she has the face of someone ready to trigger something.

"Fine"(Shin)

------------------------------------

Back to the present

"Ah,so thats what happened."(Shin)

"So,have you remembered everything?"(Mira)

"That cheeky girl,hitting me too hard until I passed out."(Shin)

"Heyyyy~,Im still here,you know?"(Amia)

"AAAHhhhhhh!"(Shin)

I was surprised because her face suddenly show up like some ghost.Wait,this is another world right?So there maybe no ghost?

"Your head is hard like diamond!I was taking time knocking you out!"(Amia)

At that time,I remembered something.

'Nex,did you use it?'(Shin)

I talked to Nex using my mind.Can this called telepathy?

<Yes.I used <Auto-Hardening> when she was trying to knock you down.>(Nex)

'So that was it,huh.'(shin)

"Hey,hey.Can you hear me?"(Amia)

"Ah!W-what is it?"(Shin)

"You just zoning out."(Amia)

"Nothing,just talking to myself."(Shin)

As I was looking around myself,I was in a dark room.Nope,not a dark room,but the student council office.