Chapter 42

Welp, I'm at loss now.

This is so confusing. How did it came to this? No, how can it be like this?

Well, even I was perplexed by this turn of events.

Right now I was sitting inside the orphanage, with my head down. Luke was serving us tea while Alice, who somehow came back from capital, was sitting in front of me with someone.

Well, that someone was...

......Mio.

"So, care to explain now, Shin?"(Mio)

"Errrr, uhhh...what should I explain...."(Shin)

---------------------------------------

(A while ago)

When I came back tot he orphanage, the children suddenly flocks around me, crying and hugging my legs. 

"Nii-chan! Where did you go!!"

"We miss you!!"

"We though you had dissappeared and leave us!"

They were saying something like missing me, Well, even I didn't expect the time to build the jet fighter was that long. 

Even Luke, was crying when she realize I came back. It took some time for me to persuade her.

Really, I didn't know I was this loved.

They say I was missing for two weeks. That pretty long for me, who stuck inside the warehouse without knowing what happen to outside world, and eating nothing but energy bars.

After that, I enjoy the dinner and play with the children until midnight.

Oh, Alice seems to also came back from the capital, saying that the school is having a festival, so she take the time to came back to Osura Town.

Well, I haven't seen her face for a long time too.

------------------------

The next morning, I decide to take a walk, and having a fresh air. The children was still sleeping, and Luke have already wake up to prepare breakfast. Well, I also informed her that I was taking a walk too, to make her less worry.

The street in the morning isn't packed like afternoon. People just going out to buy groceries like meat and fish, since it is said buying it during morning, especially fish, were fresh. Since it was recently caught.

I was walking on the street, watching the people. Until I saw something.

"Hmmm, what was that?"(Shin)

It was something glittering, and moreover it was in air. Is it floating.

That is, until I realise.............it was a sword. A sword was flying in the air, and flown towards...me.

"Uwaaahhhh!!"(Shin)

By a hair breath, I avoid the sword from piercing my head, which make it stuck to the ground behind me.

That was some strength, being able to throw a sword like that.

"Where did this sword came from?"(Shin)

There was a huge crowd at the end of the road. People was flocking there. Is there a fight or something?

I walk to the crowd, and see that two adventurers was fighting.

"What did you say punk!! You wanna mess with me!!??"

"Bitch please, I got the item first blockhead!!!"